Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
The much anticipated Four Seasons Napa Valley has just started accepting reservations, and it will no doubt quickly become one of the region’s best luxury hotels.
Basics of the new Four Seasons Napa Valley
The Four Seasons Napa Valley Resort & Residences is now accepting reservations for stays as of November 1, 2021. The Four Seasons will be located at 400 Silverado Trail in Calistoga, in the base of Mount Saint Helena. The hotel is surrounded by hundreds of acres of vineyards, and will be Napa Valley’s first resort set within a working winery.
The resort will feature just 85 guest rooms and suites, ranging from the entry level 480 square foot resort room, to the 3,400 square foot free-standing villa. As far as the Four Seasons’ amenities go, guests can expect:
- Spa Talisa, a stone-clad spa sanctuary with signature outdoor treatments featuring local mud
- Several dining options, including TRUSS (a signature farm-to-table restaurant), Campo Poolside (a California-Mexican poolside open-air restaurant), and a wine tasting room, with consulting from winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown
- Two outdoor swimming pools — one for adults and one for families
- A fitness center
- A kids program
Four Seasons Napa Valley rates & how to book
As you might expect, the Four Seasons Napa Valley isn’t cheap, which kind of reflects the overall state of the United States leisure hotel industry, especially in the luxury sector:
- Napa Valley is only 90 minutes from San Francisco, so it’s very close to one of the largest concentrations of wealth in the country
- Many Americans who would usually vacation abroad are instead choosing to travel domestically, given constantly changing travel restrictions, as well as concerns about having to test in order to return to the United States (what happens if you test positive, etc.)
- As a result, hotel rates in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc., have been setting new records
With that in mind, rates at the Four Seasons Napa Valley seem to start at around $1,800 per night. Personally I wouldn’t expect rates to get much cheaper anytime soon, given that it’s quite a boutique hotel, and that people are very much going to be willing to pay these prices. This pricing is in line with what Auberge du Soleil charges, which is otherwise regarded as one of Napa Valley’s best hotels.
If you’re going to book the Four Seasons Napa Valley (or any Four Seasons), you absolutely should book through a travel advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. With this program, eligible travel advisors can add value to your stay without it costing you extra. They can add perks like complimentary breakfast (including via in-room dining), a hotel credit, an upgrade subject to availability, and more.
Best of all, Four Seasons Preferred Partner can generally be combined with any rates you’ll find directly on Four Seasons’ website. For what it’s worth, the upgrades through this program are also prioritized over upgrades through other programs, so you’ll want to use Preferred Partner over a program like Virtuoso or Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Ford is always happy to help with Preferred Partner bookings, and can be reached at [email protected]
This property looks really great
While pricey, the Four Seasons Napa Valley looks like a gorgeous property, and I imagine it will do very well:
- Staying in an active winery is really cool, and something you don’t often get to experience
- Four Seasons is known for its consistent and exceptional service, and that should be reflected at this property
- Napa Valley is a luxury destination, but ultimately doesn’t have that many luxury hotels, especially when you consider the increase in demand for domestic travel
If the Four Seasons is out of your price range (as it is for a vast majority of us), consider the Alila Napa Valley, which can be booked with World of Hyatt points. This is a phenomenal property as well, and a great use of points. For what it’s worth, paid rates at that hotel aren’t much cheaper either — they start at well over $1,000 most nights, and often even much more than that.
The Four Seasons Napa Valley has finally started accepting reservations, and will open as of November 2021. The property looks spectacular — it will feature just 85 rooms, and will be the only resort located within an active winery.
If you’re going to book a stay at the Four Seasons Napa Valley, I’d recommend maximizing value by going through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent.
To Four Seasons fans, what do you make of the new Napa Valley property?
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Cap Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, Los Cabos, Maldives, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Sicily, Vail, Private Retreats, and Private Jets