Four Seasons has a loyal following. For those in the US there are some properties that are especially popular — this includes the brand’s properties in Hawaii, Anguilla, Costa Rica, Los Cabos, Bora Bora, Surfside, Jackson Hole, Vail, and more.
The Four Seasons Orlando is an often overlooked Four Seasons, since Orlando isn’t your typical Four Seasons destination. In other words, most people aren’t deciding between Anguilla and Orlando, for example. 😉 However, if you have kids and are looking to visit theme parks, it’s hard to beat the luxury of the Four Seasons.
In this post I wanted to talk about the best ways to maximize value for a stay at the Four Seasons Orlando (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent).
Four Seasons Orlando Basics
The Four Seasons Orlando opened in 2014, and quickly became recognized as one of Orlando’s best hotels. What makes this property so special is that you can get the standard Four Seasons service & experience while being in close proximity to Disney World — this is the only five diamond resort at Walt Disney World.
The Four Seasons Orlando has endless amenities, ranging from a 13,000 square foot spa, to an 18-hole golf course, to five pools, to seven restaurants, bars and lounges.
Four Seasons Orlando pool
The Four Seasons Orlando is a roughly a 25 minute drive from Orlando International Airport (MCO), so it’s easy to get to.
Four Seasons Orlando Room Types
The Four Seasons Orlando has a total of 427 accommodations, including rooms and suites.
The Four Seasons has a total of 359 rooms in four different categories (they’re all the same size, the only difference is the view):
- The Four Seasons Room is 500 square feet and has obstructed views
- The Golden Oak View Room is 500 square feet and has Golden Oak views
- The Lake View Room is 500 square feet and has lake and pool views
- The Park View Room is 500 square feet and has pool, lake, and woodland views
Four Seasons Orlando room
The Four Seasons has a total of 68 suites in seven different categories:
- The Golden Oak View Suite is 825 square feet and has Golden Oak views
- The Park View Suite is 825 square feet and has pool, lake, and woodland views
- The Lake View Deluxe Suite is 1,000 square feet and has lake and pool views
- The Park View Deluxe Suite is 1,000 square feet and has pool, lake, and woodland views
- The Grand View Suite is 1,700 square feet and has pool, lake, and woodland views
- The Presidential Suite is 2,750 square feet and has Epcot views
- The Royal Suite is 3,300 square feet and has Magic Kingdom views
Four Seasons Orlando suite
Four Seasons Orlando Deals & Promotions
The Four Seasons Orlando has a couple of promotions that guests can take advantage of when booking, including the following:
- Through December 31, 2022, receive up to 20% off when you stay for at least two nights and book at least seven days in advance
- Between May 1 and September 30, 2021, receive a fourth night free with every three consecutive paid nights
Note that these promotions aren’t combinable, so you have to choose which of these offers you’d like to take advantage of. Furthermore, the rates you’ll see on Four Seasons’ website already reflect any eligible discounts.
Book With Four Seasons Preferred Partner
If you are going to book the Four Seasons Orlando, you should absolutely book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, resort credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with any of the above promotions, including the fourth night free offer.
Four Seasons Orlando pool
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons Orlando charges a minimum of an extra $65 per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost (and that’s not just any breakfast, but rather a breakfast with Disney characters).
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner agent then you’re doing it wrong.
If you’d like to make a booking at the Four Seasons Orlando to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
Four Seasons Orlando golf course
Four Seasons Orlando Summary
The Four Seasons Orlando is without a doubt the most luxurious hotel at Disney World. If you’re into Disney and/or have kids, then you can’t beat the combination of Four Seasons’ world class service and the proximity of the resort to theme parks.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are going to book the Four Seasons Orlando, make sure you’re at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner agent, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.