Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Four Seasons has a loyal following, and is known for both its incredible city hotels and resorts. While Seattle is one of my favorite cities, it’s not really known for its luxury hotels. Fortunately there’s one major exception — the Four Seasons Seattle, which is generally regarded as the best hotel in the city.
In this post I wanted to take a closer look at Seattle’s best luxury hotel. I also wanted to share the best way to maximize value for a stay at the hotel (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner Travel Advisor).
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Before we get into the details of the Four Seasons Seattle, let me note that if you’re going to book the hotel, you should book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, hotel credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with virtually any promotions offered directly by the hotel (which I’ll talk more about below).
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons Seattle charges a minimum of an extra $30 per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost (along with lots of other perks).
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor then you’re doing it wrong. It’s also better to book through Preferred Partner than through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Why?
- Upgrades are prioritized for Preferred Partner guests over Fine Hotels & Resorts guests
- Preferred Partner guests get room service breakfast or restaurant breakfast, while Fine Hotels & Resorts guests only get restaurant breakfast
- Preferred Partner perks can be combined with virtually any promotion being offered directly by Four Seasons, while Fine Hotels & Resorts perks can’t be
If you’d like to make a booking at the Four Seasons Seattle property to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
Four Seasons Seattle deals & promotions
The Four Seasons Seattle currently has a couple of promotions that guests can take advantage of:
- Through March 31, 2023, receive a third night free after every two paid nights
- Through December 31, 2022, receive 25% off when booking at least seven days in advance
Four Seasons Seattle basics
The Four Seasons Seattle is located right next to Pike Place Market, across from the Seattle Art Museum, with views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The hotel has a pool, spa, and gym, the popular Goldfinch Tavern restaurant, and all around modern and nicely appointed public facilities.
The Four Seasons also has some unique amenities, like complimentary Tesla transportation within a two mile radius of the hotel, a Coffee Concierge (free coffee delivered to your guest room each morning), as well as complimentary coffee, tea, and pastries, in the lobby in the mornings and afternoons.
Four Seasons Seattle room types
The Four Seasons Seattle has a total of 147 accommodations, including guest rooms and suites.
The Four Seasons Seattle has a total of 134 guest rooms in five different categories:
- The Superior King Room is 449-516 square feet and has views of the pool courtyard and neighboring buildings
- The Seattle-View Room is 449-516 square feet and has views of the Seattle Art Museum or city
- The Partial Bay-View Room is 450-475 square feet and has views of the courtyard or city, as well as Elliott Bay and Puget Sound
- The Deluxe Bay-View Room is 470-660 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountains
- The Corner Deluxe Bay-View Room is 449-561 square feet and has panoramic views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountains
The Four Seasons Seattle has a total of 13 suites in five different categories:
- The Corner Elliott Bay Suite is 795 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound
- The Deluxe Elliott Bay Suite is 1,190 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound
- The Governor’s Suite is 1,349 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound
- The Two-Bedroom Deluxe Elliott Bay Suite is 1,776 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound
- The Presidential Suite is 2,480 square feet and has views of Elliott Bay, Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountains
The Four Seasons is the best luxury hotel in Seattle. The hotel has incredible views, an excellent spa and pool, modern and luxurious rooms, and some popular food & beverage outlets. If you’re traveling to Seattle and want to stay at the best hotel, the Four Seasons is the place to choose.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are going to book the Four Seasons Seattle, make sure you’re at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Read Four Seasons reviews: Athens, Cap-Ferrat, Denver, Desroches Island, Hualalai, Lanai, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Maui, Miami, Napa Valley, Oahu at Ko Olina, Paris, San Francisco at Embarcadero, Seychelles, and Surfside
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Austin, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, London, Los Cabos, Maldives, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Philadelphia, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, Sicily, and Vail
Learn about Four Seasons basics: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Four Seasons Private Retreats, Four Seasons Private Jet, Four Seasons travel agents, Four Seasons loyalty program, and maximizing value at Four Seasons