While Four Seasons is known for its world class hotels & resorts, not as many people are familiar with Four Seasons Private Retreats.
In this post I wanted to talk about the basics of Four Seasons Private Retreats, and then talk about the best way to reserve one (which is through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor, who can add perks without it costing you extra).
What are Four Seasons Private Retreats?
Four Seasons has 750+ residences and villas at 27 Four Seasons properties around the world, known as Four Seasons Private Retreats. More than ever before, travelers are looking for more space and privacy, and in that sense these Private Retreats are ideal.
While Four Seasons has given guests the opportunity to rent residences and villas for more than 20 years, this is now being done under the name of Four Seasons Private Retreats.
What’s so great about Four Seasons Private Retreats is that they offer a fully integrated residential experience, as they’re fully managed by Four Seasons.
You get all the same services and amenities you’d get at a Four Seasons, but with the space, privacy, and exclusivity, of a home. No part of the experience is outsourced to third parties, but rather all service is delivered directly by Four Seasons employees.
Four Seasons Private Retreats London at Ten Trinity Square
How can you get the best deal on Four Seasons Private Retreats?
The best way to book any Four Seasons property — and that includes Four Seasons Private Retreats — is through a travel advisor affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. They can add extra perks for your stay without it costing you anything extra, and you can combine this with virtually all promotions available directly through Four Seasons.
For booking through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor you’ll receive extra perks like daily breakfast, resort credits, an upgrade, and more, all at no additional cost to you. Ford is more than happy to help with these requests, and can be reached at [email protected]
I’d highly recommend booking through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent over a program like Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, since bookings through the former method are prioritized for upgrades and VIP treatment, not to mention offer much more personalization.
Four Seasons Private Retreats Nevis West Indies
Which Four Seasons have Private Retreats?
Four Seasons Private Retreats are available at the following 27 properties around the world:
- The Four Seasons Anguilla
- The Four Seasons Aviara
- The Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- The Four Seasons Bora Bora
- The Four Seasons Cap-Ferrat
- The Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- The Four Seasons Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- The Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake
- The Four Seasons Hoi An
- The Four Seasons Houston
- The Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- The Four Seasons Koh Samui
- The Four Seasons Kyoto
- The Four Seasons Les Chalets Du Mont D’Arbois Megeve
- The Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square
- The Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur
- The Four Seasons Maldives Private Island at Voavah
- The Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita
- The Four Seasons Nevis West Indies
- The Four Seasons Ocean Club Bahamas
- The Four Seasons Punta Mita
- The Four Seasons Seychelles
- The Four Seasons Seychelles at Desroches Island
- The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh
- The Four Seasons Surf Club Surfside
- The Four Seasons Vail
- The Four Seasons Whistler
Four Seasons Private Retreats Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Why should you book a Four Seasons Private Retreat?
Odds are that you’ll be able to find much more affordable vacation homes than what’s available through Four Seasons Private Retreats, though you probably won’t get the level of service.
What sets Four Seasons Private Retreats apart?
- Peace of mind — since Private Retreats are part of Four Seasons, you can rest assured that you’ll get the impeccable service that Four Seasons is known for, which is otherwise often an issue when renting a home
- More space — Four Seasons Private Retreats are designed to give you the best of residential style living, with 20 properties offering standalone villas and residences; they feature amenities like open-concept layouts, fully equipped kitchens, laundry, private terraces and pools, outdoor living spaces, and more
- The best of both worlds — there aren’t many lodging options that give you both the best of a vacation home and the best of a hotel, and that’s where this is ideal, since you get access to all hotel and resort facilities, customized service, grocery stocking services, in-residence dining options, and much more
Four Seasons Private Retreats Surf Club Surfside
Four Seasons Private Retreats FAQs
I figured I’d answer some of the most common questions that people have about Four Seasons Private Retreats in the form of FAQs.
Is there a minimum stay for Four Seasons Private Retreats?
While Four Seasons Private Retreats are designed for extended stays, there’s not a consistent minimum stay requirement. In some cases hotels may have minimum stays during peak periods (as you’d find even for standard rooms), but as a rule there’s no minimum stay required.
How do you look up Four Seasons Private Retreats rates?
You can search Four Seasons Private Retreats rates directly through Four Seasons’ website. Just go to the webpage of the property you want to stay at (of the 27 that offer these), enter the dates, and scroll down, and the Four Seasons Private Retreats options should be listed towards the bottom.
What makes Four Seasons Private Retreats different than hotel rooms & suites?
Four Seasons Private Retreats offer more privacy, more space, more flexibility, and more customization, than just booking a standard room or suite at a Four Seasons.
This is intended to offer a different kind of travel experience that combines the best of a rental home with the best of a luxury hotel. It’s ideal for a large family vacation, a celebration with friends, small weddings, etc.
Four Seasons Private Retreats give you a lot of extra perks
What makes Four Seasons Private Retreats different than Four Seasons Residences?
In addition to Four Seasons Private Retreats there are also Four Seasons Residences. The major difference is that Four Seasons Residences can typically be purchased on a permanent basis, rather than just being booked by the night.
Do you have access to all hotel amenities when staying in a Four Seasons Private Retreat?
You sure do. You get access to all the services and amenities at the Four Seasons property you’re staying at, including valet, concierge, housekeeping, room service, fitness facilities, pools, recreation areas, restaurants, spas, golf courses, and more.
On top of that, you have room-charging privileges, making it easy to make purchases anywhere on property.
Enjoy all resort amenities with Four Seasons Private Retreats
Where do you check-in for Four Seasons Private Retreats?
Typically one pain point when renting a house can be organizing the check-in and check-out experience. With Four Seasons Private Retreats, you can check-in and check-out directly at the Four Seasons property’s front desk. Some properties even offer in-home check-in, should you prefer.
Do Four Seasons Private Retreats have cleaning or booking fees?
No, much like booking a hotel room, there are no cleaning or booking fees for Four Seasons Private Retreats, and you even get daily housekeeping. That’s a huge advantage compared to usual home rental options.
Four Seasons has 750+ homes and villas at 27 Four Seasons properties around the world, and these are known as Private Retreats. The idea is that you get the best of both worlds — you get the privacy and space of a home rental, while getting the world class service of a five star Four Seasons.
While Four Seasons Private Retreats won’t be cheap, there are ways to maximize value. The best way to do so is to book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor, so you can receive perks like complimentary breakfast, an upgrade, a hotel credit, and much more. For that matter, that’s the best way to book any Four Seasons property.