Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Four Seasons has a loyal following, and is known for both its incredible city hotels and resorts. Austin is a booming city, though it’s not necessarily known for its hotels. Most people consider the Four Seasons Austin to be the best hotel in the city.
In this post I wanted to take a closer look at Austin’s best luxury hotel. I also wanted to share the best way to maximize value for a stay at the hotel (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner Travel Advisor).
In this post:
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Before we get into the details of the Four Seasons Austin, let me note that if you’re going to book the hotel, you should book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, hotel credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with virtually any promotions offered directly by the hotel (which I’ll talk more about below).
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons Austin charges a minimum of an extra $50 per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost (along with lots of other perks).
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor then you’re doing it wrong. It’s also better to book through Preferred Partner than through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Why?
- Upgrades are prioritized for Preferred Partner guests over Fine Hotels & Resorts guests
- Preferred Partner guests get room service breakfast or restaurant breakfast, while Fine Hotels & Resorts guests only get restaurant breakfast
- Preferred Partner perks can be combined with virtually any promotion being offered directly by Four Seasons, while Fine Hotels & Resorts perks can’t be
If you’d like to make a booking at the Four Seasons Austin property to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
Four Seasons Austin deals & promotions
The Four Seasons Austin currently has a couple of promotions that guests can take advantage of:
- On an ongoing basis, receive a fourth night free with every three paid nights
- Through February 28, 2024, receive 20% off your stay when you book at least two nights
Four Seasons Austin basics
The Four Seasons Austin is located in downtown Austin, along the shores of Lady Bird Lake. The hotel has a year-round saltwater pool, 4,000 square foot spa, gym, and several dining outlets, including Ciclo and Live Oak.
For those with pets, the Four Seasons Austin also allows pets to stay for free, and even offers them special amenities. As is standard at Four Seasons, you can also expect complimentary coffee in the lobby in the mornings.
Four Seasons Austin room types
The Four Seasons Austin has a total of 294 accommodations, including guest rooms and suites.
The Four Seasons Austin has a total of 261 guest rooms in five different categories:
- The City-View Room is 345 square feet and has views of downtown Austin
- The City-View Deluxe Room is 345 square feet and has views of downtown Austin
- The Lake-View Room is 345 square feet and has views of the lawn and Lady Bird Lake
- The Lake-View Deluxe Room is 345 square feet and has views of the lawn and Lady Bird Lake
- The Lake-View Balcony Room is 345 square feet and has views of the lawn and Lady Bird Lake
The Four Seasons Austin has a total of 33 suites in six different categories:
- The City-View Executive Suite is 545 square feet and has views of downtown Austin
- The City-View Suite is 745 square feet and has city views
- The Lake-View Suite is 758 square feet and has views of Lady Bird Lake
- The Governor’s Suite is 1,085 square feet and has views of Lady Bird Lake
- The Presidential Suite is 1,485 square feet and has views of Lady Bird Lake
- The Congressional Suite is 1,562 square feet and has views of Lady Bird Lake
The Four Seasons is considered by many to be the best luxury hotel in Austin. The hotel has a convenient location in downtown, and has beautifully designed rooms, great service, and lots of amenities, like a gym, spa, and pool. If you’re traveling to Austin and want to stay at the best hotel, the Four Seasons is the place to choose.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are going to book the Four Seasons Austin, make sure you’re at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Read Four Seasons reviews: Athens, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Denver, Desroches Island, Florence, Fort Lauderdale, Hualalai, Kyoto, Lanai, Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Maui, Megeve, Miami, Napa Valley, Naviva, Nevis, Oahu at Ko Olina, Paris, Punta Mita, San Francisco at Embarcadero, Scottsdale, Seychelles, and Surfside
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Atlanta, Austin, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, London, Los Cabos, Maldives, Minneapolis, Nashville, Naviva, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Philadelphia, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, Sicily, Tamarindo, and Vail
Learn about Four Seasons basics: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Four Seasons Private Retreats, Four Seasons Private Jet, Four Seasons travel agents, Four Seasons loyalty program, and maximizing value at Four Seasons