Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Four Seasons has a loyal following, and is known for both its incredible city hotels and resorts. If you’re visiting Atlanta, the Four Seasons Atlanta is generally regarded as one of the best hotels in the city.
In this post I wanted to take a closer look at one of Atlanta’s best luxury hotels. I also wanted to share the best way to maximize value for a stay at the hotel (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner Travel Advisor).
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Before we get into the details of the Four Seasons Atlanta, let me note that if you’re going to book the hotel, you should book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, hotel credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with virtually any promotions offered directly by the hotel (which I’ll talk more about below).
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons Atlanta charges a minimum of an extra $48 per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost (along with lots of other perks).
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor then you’re doing it wrong. It’s also better to book through Preferred Partner than through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Why?
- Upgrades are prioritized for Preferred Partner guests over Fine Hotels & Resorts guests
- Preferred Partner guests get room service breakfast or restaurant breakfast, while Fine Hotels & Resorts guests only get restaurant breakfast
- Preferred Partner perks can be combined with virtually any promotion being offered directly by Four Seasons, while Fine Hotels & Resorts perks can’t be
If you’d like to make a booking at the Four Seasons Atlanta property to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
Four Seasons Atlanta deals & promotions
The Four Seasons Atlanta currently has a couple of promotions that guests can take advantage of:
- Through December 31, 2022, receive a third night free after every two paid nights
- Through December 31, 2022, receive 20% off when booking at least 14 days in advance
These promotions can be combined with Preferred Partner perks to get the best value.
Four Seasons Atlanta basics
The Four Seasons Atlanta is located in the heart of the city’s arts scene, steps from the High Museum of Art and Atlanta Symphony. The hotel has a pool, spa, and gym, Park 75 Restaurant, and Bar Margot.
The Four Seasons also has some unique amenities, like a complimentary house car within a five mile radius, coffee and tea in the lobby from 5:30AM until 9AM daily, and more.
Four Seasons Atlanta room types
The Four Seasons Atlanta has a total of 244 accommodations, including guest rooms and suites.
The Four Seasons Atlanta has a total of 223 guest rooms in six different categories:
- The City-View Room is 450 square feet and has views of residential areas and the city
- The Superior City-View Room is 450 square feet and has views of residential areas and the city
- The Deluxe Room is 450 square feet and has views of Downtown or Midtown Atlanta
- The Premier City-View Room is 450 square feet and has views of Downtown or Midtown Atlanta
- The Midtown Premier Room is 450 square feet and has views of Downtown or Midtown Atlanta
- The Terrace City-View Room is 450 square feet has views plus a terrace
The Four Seasons Atlanta has a total of 21 suites in five different categories:
- The One-Bedroom Suite is 950 square feet and has views of Downtown Atlanta
- The Midtown Suite is 950 square feet and has views of Downtown Atlanta
- The Corner Suite is 900 square feet and has panoramic views
- The Luxury Suite is 1,000 square feet and has panoramic views
- The Presidential Suite is 2,200 square feet and has panoramic views
The Four Seasons is one of the best luxury hotels in Atlanta. The hotel has great views, an excellent spa and pool, modern and luxurious rooms, and some popular food & beverage outlets. If you’re traveling to Atlanta and want to stay at one of the best hotel, the Four Seasons is the place to choose.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are going to book the Four Seasons Atlanta, make sure you’re at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner Travel Advisor, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.
Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Read Four Seasons reviews: Athens, Cap-Ferrat, Denver, Desroches Island, Hualalai, Lanai, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Maui, Miami, Napa Valley, Oahu at Ko Olina, Paris, San Francisco at Embarcadero, Seychelles, and Surfside
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Atlanta, Austin, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, London, Los Cabos, Maldives, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Philadelphia, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, Sicily, and Vail
Learn about Four Seasons basics: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Four Seasons Private Retreats, Four Seasons Private Jet, Four Seasons travel agents, Four Seasons loyalty program, and maximizing value at Four Seasons