Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Four Seasons has a loyal following, and is known for both its incredible city hotels and resorts. There are many things to love about the city of Philadelphia, though if we’re being honest, the luxury hotel scene isn’t really among them. Fortunately there’s one major exception — the Four Seasons Philadelphia, which opened in 2018.
In this post I wanted to take a closer look at Philadelphia’s best luxury hotel. I also wanted to share the best way to maximize value for a stay at the hotel (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent).
Four Seasons Philadelphia basics
The Four Seasons Philadelphia at Comcast Center is located on the 48th through 56th floors of Comcast Technology Center, with a lobby and restaurant on the 60th floor. The hotel features endless amenities, from an infinity pool, to a spa and gym, to excellent signature food & beverage outlets, including Jean-Georges, Vernick Fish, Vernick Coffee Bar, and more.
The Four Seasons is located in the heart of the city center, at 19th and Arch Streets, which is an ideal location whether you’re traveling for business or leisure.
Four Seasons Philadelphia room types
The Four Seasons Philadelphia has a total of 219 accommodations, including guest rooms and suites.
The Four Seasons Philadelphia has a total of 180 guest rooms in four different categories:
- The Premier Cityscape Room is 352-407 square feet and has views of downtown, City Hall, and the Delaware River
- The Premier Landmark Room is 352-407 square feet and has views of Philadelphia landmarks
- The Grand Cityscape Room is 376-424 square feet and has views of downtown, City Hall, and the Delaware River
- The Grand Landmark Room is 424-498 square feet and has views of Philadelphia landmarks
The Four Seasons Philadelphia has a total of 39 suites in six different categories:
- The Landmark Suite is 616-701 square feet and has views of Philadelphia landmarks
- The Premier Landmark Suite is 616-701 square feet and has views of Philadelphia landmarks
- The Cityscape Suite is 616-701 square feet and has views of downtown, City Hall, and the Delaware River
- The Landmark Corner Suite is 666 square feet and has corner views of Philadelphia landmarks
- The Skyline Corner Suite is 807-810 square feet and has corner views of downtown, City Hall, and the Delaware River
- The Presidential Suite is 2,137 square feet and has two corner views of Philadelphia landmarks
Four Seasons Philadelphia deals & promotions
The Four Seasons Philadelphia has a few promotions that guests can take advantage of at the moment when booking:
- Through December 31, 2023, receive a third night free after every two paid nights
- Through December 31, 2023, receive a $100 hotel credit towards dining and spa treatments
- Through December 31, 2023, receive up to 20% off when you book a stay of at least two nights at least seven days in advance
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
If you are going to book the Four Seasons Philadelphia, you should absolutely book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, resort credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with any of the above promotions, including the advance purchase rate.
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons Philadelphia charges a minimum of an extra $75 per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost.
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner agent then you’re doing it wrong. It’s also better to book through Preferred Partner than through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Why?
- Upgrades are prioritized for Preferred Partner guests over Fine Hotels & Resorts guests
- Preferred Partner guests get room service breakfast or restaurant breakfast, while Fine Hotels & Resorts guests only get restaurant breakfast
- Preferred Partner perks can be combined with virtually any promotion being offered directly by Four Seasons, while Fine Hotels & Resorts perks can’t be
If you’d like to make a booking at the Four Seasons Philadelphia to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
The Four Seasons Philadelphia is the best luxury hotel in the city. The hotel has incredible views, an excellent spa and pool, modern and luxurious rooms, and excellent food & beverage outlets. If you’re traveling to Philadelphia and want to stay at the best hotel, the Four Seasons is the place to choose.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are going to book the Four Seasons Philadelphia, make sure you’re at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner agent, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Read Four Seasons reviews: Athens, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Denver, Desroches Island, Fort Lauderdale, Hualalai, Lanai, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Maui, Miami, Napa Valley, Oahu at Ko Olina, Paris, San Francisco at Embarcadero, Seychelles, and Surfside
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Atlanta, Austin, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, London, Los Cabos, Maldives, Minneapolis, Nashville, Naviva, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Philadelphia, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, Sicily, Tamarindo, and Vail
Learn about Four Seasons basics: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Four Seasons Private Retreats, Four Seasons Private Jet, Four Seasons travel agents, Four Seasons loyalty program, and maximizing value at Four Seasons