Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
London is one of the few cities in the world to have two Four Seasons properties — the Four Seasons London at Park Lane and the Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square.
In this post I wanted to cover the basics of the two properties, and also wanted to share the best ways to maximize value for stays at either of these hotels (which is to take advantage of promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent).
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
If you are going to book either of the Four Seasons properties in London, you should book through a Travel Advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program available to select Travel Advisors, where they can add value for your stays without it costing you anything extra.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers extra perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, resort credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with virtually any promotions offered directly by the hotel.
Just to give an example, the Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square charges a minimum of an extra GBP 60 (~$82) per night for a rate that includes breakfast, though through Preferred Partner you can get that at no extra cost.
If you’re booking Four Seasons and you’re not doing so through a Preferred Partner agent then you’re doing it wrong. It’s also better to book through Preferred Partner than through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Why?
- Upgrades are prioritized for Preferred Partner guests over Fine Hotels & Resorts guests
- Preferred Partner guests get room service breakfast or restaurant breakfast, while Fine Hotels & Resorts guests only get restaurant breakfast
- Preferred Partner perks can be combined with virtually any promotion being offered directly by Four Seasons, while Fine Hotels & Resorts perks can’t be
If you’d like to make a booking at either Four Seasons London property to get the best deal, and/or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can reach out to Ford at [email protected]. Travel Advisors may even be able to help if you already have existing bookings.
Which Four Seasons London property is better?
The two Four Seasons London properties are well regarded, but quite different. The Four Seasons London at Park Lane:
- Opened in 2011
- Is located in the heart of Mayfair, in close proximity to Hyde Park and Knightsbridge; this is definitely the more traditionally popular location for those looking to see the sights of London
- Is an 11-story hotel featuring a total of 196 accommodations, including 153 rooms and 53 suites
- Features one of the best spas in all of London, plus several restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Offers a complimentary Rolls Royce car service within a one mile radius of the hotel
The Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square:
- Opened in 2017, but the building was previously used at the Port of London Authority headquarters
- Is located within the city of London, near the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and St. Paul’s Cathedral, as well as numerous corporate headquarters; this could be popular with some business travelers
- Features just 110 accommodations, including 89 guest rooms, 11 suites, and 10 residences
- Features a spa with a pool, two restaurants, and a lounge
Both properties are popular. In general I’d say the Park Lane property is more popular with those looking to see the sights and those looking for an “old school” London experience, while the Ten Trinity Square location is popular with business travelers, and has some awesome architecture and is a bit more intimate.
Four Seasons London offers & promotions
Both Four Seasons properties in London regularly have promotions that guests can take advantage of when booking, including for Preferred Partner rates. Currently the Four Seasons London at Park Lane has the following promotions:
- Through December 31, 2023, receive up to 15% off on stays of two nights or more
- Through December 31, 2023, receive up to a GBP 300 hotel credit on stays of two nights or more
- Through December 31, 2023, receive a fourth night free with every three paid nights
Currently the Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square has the following promotions:
- Through December 31, 2023, receive up to 20% off on stays of two nights or more
- Through December 31, 2023, receive up to a GBP 200 hotel credit when you book a suite on stays of two nights or more
- Through December 31, 2023, receive a third night free with every two paid nights
London is a city with some incredible hotels, and the two Four Seasons properties are among them. The Park Lane location features a traditional location that’s popular with visitors, while the Ten Trinity Square location is popular with business travelers, and those who want to be near the Tower of London.
Regardless of which Four Seasons property you book, make sure you’re maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner agent, who can help you take advantage of any promotions, and add even further perks.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at the Four Seasons, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Read Four Seasons reviews: Athens, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Denver, Desroches Island, Fort Lauderdale, Hualalai, Lanai, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Maui, Miami, Napa Valley, Naviva, Oahu at Ko Olina, Paris, Punta Mita, San Francisco at Embarcadero, Scottsdale, Seychelles, and Surfside
Learn about Four Seasons deals & offers: Anguilla, Athens, Atlanta, Austin, Bahamas, Bora Bora, Boston, Cap-Ferrat, Costa Rica, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, London, Los Cabos, Maldives, Minneapolis, Nashville, Naviva, New York, Napa Valley, New Orleans, Orlando, Palm Beach, Paris, Philadelphia, Punta Mita, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, Sicily, Tamarindo, and Vail
Learn about Four Seasons basics: Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Four Seasons Private Retreats, Four Seasons Private Jet, Four Seasons travel agents, Four Seasons loyalty program, and maximizing value at Four Seasons
There are currently no responses to this story.
Be the first to respond.