Want to take advantage of Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Four Seasons has had quite a few exciting hotel openings in the United States in recent months, including in New Orleans and Napa Valley. The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale, which is the next Four Seasons property to open in the United States, has just started accepting reservations.
Basics of the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale has started accepting reservations for stays as of March 15, 2022. Here are some basic facts about the property:
- The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will be located at 525 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, with a prime location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will be in a 22-story tower, featuring 189 guest rooms & suites, plus 42 Four Seasons Private Residences
- Rooms at the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will range in size from 439 square feet for an entry level room, to 1,632 square feet for an oceanfront terrace suite
- The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will feature oceanfront dining at Evelyn’s Table, a lobby cafe known as Honey Fitz, a poolside cafe, in-room dining, and a signature restaurant opening in the fall of 2022
- The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will have a third floor pool terrace overlooking the ocean, with two horizon-edge pools
- The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale will have a spa, gym, and wellness area
Below are some renderings of the new Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale.
Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale rates & how to book
What are rates like at the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale? The domestic hotel market is extremely hot right now, especially for luxury hotels, and especially in Florida and other places with warm weather. Add in the fact that Four Seasons is known for its incredible hotels, and this property isn’t cheap.
As of now it looks like entry level rooms start somewhere in the range of $600-900 per night, depending on the time of year.
If you’re going to book this hotel (or any Four Seasons), you absolutely should book through a travel advisor who is affiliated with Four Seasons Preferred Partner. With this program, eligible travel advisors can add value to your stay without it costing you extra. They can add perks like complimentary breakfast (including via in-room dining), a hotel credit, an upgrade subject to availability, and more.
Best of all, Four Seasons Preferred Partner can generally be combined with any rates you’ll find directly with Four Seasons. For what it’s worth, the upgrades through this program are also prioritized over upgrades through other programs, so you’ll want to use Preferred Partner over a program like Virtuoso or Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts. Ford is always happy to help with Preferred Partner bookings, and can be reached at [email protected]
This is a great addition to the Fort Lauderdale hotel scene
If you ask me, this is a fantastic addition to the Fort Lauderdale hotel market. Historically Palm Beach and Miami have been the higher end destinations in South Florida, but Fort Lauderdale is becoming increasingly popular. The catch is that Fort Lauderdale doesn’t have many luxury properties — there’s a Ritz-Carlton, Conrad, and W, though none are regarded as being that amazing.
One thing is for sure — Four Seasons just about always nails service, so I’d be willing to bet this will by far be Fort Lauderdale’s new best luxury property.
The Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale is accepting reservations for stays as of early 2022. The property will be beachfront, with views of the Atlantic Ocean. For those who like Fort Lauderdale and want as good of a hotel experience as possible, this will almost certainly be the place to stay.
Of course the hotel is priced accordingly, but that largely reflects just how hot the luxury hotel market is in Florida right now. At least with Four Seasons you can expect a great experience.
What do you make of the new Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale?