In this post I wanted to talk about the Rosewood San Miugel de Allende, which is Rosewood’s only Mexico property that isn’t on a beach. Sin Miguel de Allende has become an increasingly chic and popular destination, and the Rosewood is arguably the best property in the area.
In addition to covering the basic details of this property, I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is always through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende basics
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is located in the historical downtown of the city (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and has 67 colonial-style rooms, suites, and private residences.
The hotel has excellent restaurants and bars, ranging from 1826 Restaurant & Tequila Bar, to the Luna Rooftop Tapas Bar. On top of that, the hotel has a spa, fitness center, pools, tennis courts, and more.
The Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is roughly an hour’s drive from both Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO) and León-Bajío International Airport (BJX), which have several nonstop flights to the United States. Alternatively, the hotel is a roughly three hour drive from Mexico City’s Benito Juárez International Airport (MEX).
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende promotions
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is one of the more reasonably priced Rosewood properties, which is all the more reason to check it out.
I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood San Miguel de Allende website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. These promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is currently offering 25% off when booking 60 days in advance, a complimentary fourth night (including on suites and residences), up to 40% off when staying 10 or more nights, and more.
How to book Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
The Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is arguably the best property in this popular Mexican vacation destination, and it’s also one of the more reasonably priced Rosewood properties.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.