Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Las Ventanas al Paraiso is considered by many to be the best hotel in Los Cabos, Mexico, and one of the all around best Rosewood properties (though there are lots of other great ones, like the the Rosewood Baha Mar, Rosewood Bermuda, Rosewood Little Dix Bay, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, and Rosewood Mayakoba).
In this post I wanted to share some basics about this property, and also talk about the best way to book this hotel (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you extra perks at no extra cost to you).
Las Ventanas al Paraiso (Rosewood) basics
Las Ventanas al Paraiso is an 88-room Rosewood resort in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
Los Cabos has almost an endless number of top notch luxury hotels, so what makes Las Ventanas al Paraiso so special?
- The resort arguably has more of a sense of place than any other luxury resort in the area based on the design, furnishings, etc.
- The resort has a great location that’s just a short drive from many of the best restaurants in Los Cabos (while the Four Seasons is also excellent, it’s much more secluded)
- The resort has excellent destination restaurants that people otherwise try to dine at, so it’s convenient to have that right at your doorstep
- The service is universally regarded as being exceptional
If you want the best experience in Los Cabos then you simply won’t regret booking the Rosewood.
Las Ventanas al Paraiso promotions
Las Ventanas al Paraiso isn’t cheap, and you should expect to pay $1,000+ per night to stay here most of the year, and that’s for a base room. How do you get the best deal, though?
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
Rosewood’s website also conveniently has a listing of all the promotions that Las Ventanas al Paraiso offers. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, Las Ventanas al Paraiso often has a fourth or fifth night free promotion, a $100 per night credit promotion, and a discount when staying for 21 days or more. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rates.
How to book Las Ventanas al Paraiso
You’re always going to be best off booking Rosewood properties (including Las Ventanas al Paraiso) through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor — you can reach out to [email protected], as he’s a Rosewood expert, and has also stayed at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, so can provide any insights you may need.
This won’t cost you anything extra, and they’ll be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to at least add complimentary breakfast
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
There’s not a more well rounded luxury property in Los Cabos than the Rosewood, known as Las Ventanas al Paraiso. The hotel has a great location, exceptional service, amazing food & beverage outlets, and most importantly, a great sense of place.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|