Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
London is a city full of great luxury hotels, so there’s lots of competition. The Rosewood London is one of the best regarded hotels in the city, In addition to talking about why it’s so popular, in this post I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood London basics
The 263-room Rosewood London is located near Covent Garden, and perfectly blends British heritage and contemporary design. The hotel has several great food & beverage outlets, a spa, a fitness center, and more.
The Rosewood London is located around nine miles from London City Airport (LCY), 18 miles from London Heathrow Airport (LHR), and 30 miles from London Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Why should you consider the Rosewood London?
- London is a city with lots of luxury hotels, but the Rosewood is known for its modern yet historic design
- Among luxury hotels in London, the Rosewood tends to have pretty decent pricing
- The Rosewood London has a great location, though admittedly that’s a highly personal choice
Rosewood London promotions
The Rosewood London can be pretty expensive, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood London website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, the Rosewood London often has a third night free promotion. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options, including this promotion, if it’s available.
How to book the Rosewood London
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
The Rosewood London is a fantastic city hotel, with beautifully appointed rooms, great food & beverage outlets, and an ideal location. If you’re a Rosewood fan and visiting London, this is worth considering.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood London, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood London, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.