Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Washington DC has a presence from most major luxury hotel brands, from Four Seasons, to Mandarin Oriental, to Waldorf Astoria, to St. Regis. The Rosewood Washington DC is another top option in the city to consider, as it has some unique amenities and room categories.
In this post I wanted to cover the basics of this hotel, and also talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Washington DC basics
The Rosewood Washington DC is a fantastic boutique hotel is Georgetown, along the C&O Canal. The hotel has 55 accommodations, including 12 suites and six townhouses. The hotel also has a spa, pool, gym, CUT by Wolfgang Puck, and more.
The Rosewood Washington DC is located around 25 miles from Washington Dulles Airport (IAD), and around six miles from Washington National Airport (DCA).
Why should you consider the Rosewood Washington DC?
- The Rosewood is a true boutique property, significantly smaller than many of its luxury peers
- The Rosewood has a strong food & beverage offering, in partnership with Wolfgang Puck
- The Rosewood has townhouses for those looking for extra space, which isn’t an amenity you’ll find at many hotels in the area
- The Rosewood Washington DC has a great location in Georgetown, in a charming, quiet area
Rosewood Washington DC promotions
The Rosewood Washington DC isn’t cheap, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Washington DC’s website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, the Rosewood Washington DC often has a third night free promotion. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options, including this promotion, if it’s available.
How to book the Rosewood Washington DC
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
The Rosewood Washington DC is arguably the best boutique luxury property in Washington DC, with just 55 accommodations (including townhouses). The hotel has a spa, a central location in Georgetown, and an excellent restaurant and bar.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Washington DC, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Washington DC, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.