Rosewood has some incredible properties around the world, many of which are popular with travelers from the US, like the Rosewood Baha Mar, Rosewood Little Dix Bay, Rosewood Mayakoba, Las Ventanas al Paraiso, and more. One of the brand’s other popular hotels is the Rosewood Bermuda, which is one of the few luxury hotels on the island.
In addition to talking about why it’s so popular, I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Bermuda basics
Rosewood Bermuda is generally regarded as Bermuda’s best luxury resort. The 91-room hotel is located near Castle Harbour, and has everything from a golf course, to a beautiful pool, to seven restaurants and lounges. The hotel also gives you access to the largest private pink-sand beach in Bermuda.
Bermuda isn’t your typical island getaway from the US, in the sense that the seasonality and activities are a bit different than usual given the geography.
Rosewood Bermuda promotions
Rosewood Bermuda isn’t cheap, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Bermuda website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, Rosewood Bermuda often has a fourth night free plus $100 daily rate promotion, which can represent an excellent deal. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options, so it’s quite easy to compare the best options directly.
How to book Rosewood Bermuda
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite travel advisor will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
If you’re considering a visit to Bermuda and can swing it, the Rosewood is definitely the place to stay, as it’s Bermuda’s best luxury resort.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Bermuda, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.