Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Rosewood has some incredible properties around the world, and many of the brand’s best properties are in North America, like the Rosewood Baha Mar, Rosewood Bermuda, Rosewood St. Barth, Rosewood Mayakoba, and Las Ventanas al Paraiso. In this post I wanted to talk about the Rosewood Little Dix Bay, located in the British Virgin Islands, which is often considered to be one of the best resorts in the Caribbean.
In addition to talking about why it’s so popular, I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Little Dix Bay basics
Rosewood Little Dix Bay is a 105-room resort in Virgin Gorda, in the British Virgin Islands. The resort is located on a half-mile stretch of beach, with a colorful barrier reef not far away.
The Rosewood Little Dix Bay is just a five minute drive from Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ), which is served by Cape Air from San Juan. Alternatively, the resort can be reached by a 20-minute boat transfer from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS), also known as Tortola Beef Island Airport.
Why should you consider the Rosewood Little Dix Bay?
- While it’s not that far from the US, it will feel a world away
- Little Dix Bay is known for its incredible beach and barrier reef
- Rosewood has phenomenal service, and this particular property is known as being one of the best Rosewoods
Rosewood Little Dix Bay promotions
Rosewood Little Dix Bay isn’t cheap, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Little Dix Bay website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, Rosewood Little Dix Bay often has a fourth or fifth night free promotion, a $100 per night credit promotion, a 40% discount for bookings this spring, and more. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options.
How to book Rosewood Little Dix Bay
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
Rosewood Little Dix Bay is often regarded as one of the best Rosewood properties in the world, and one of the best resorts in the Caribbean. If you’re looking for a beach getaway with perfect white-sand beaches and crystal-clear water, look no further than the Rosewood Little Dix Bay.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Little Dix Bay, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Little Dix Bay, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|