Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Paris is probably the city in the world with the most luxury hotels. There are truly endless luxury options, ranging from the Four Seasons George V, to Cheval Blanc, to the Ritz. Another property consistently regarded as one of the top options in the city is Hotel de Crillon, a Rosewood Hotel.
In this post I wanted to take a closer look at the hotel. In addition to talking about why it’s so popular, in this post I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Hotel de Crillon Paris basics
The 114-room Hotel de Crillon is a Paris landmark, overlooking Place de la Concorde, near the end of the Champs-Elysées. Rooms at Hotel de Crillon strike a great balance between being modern, and also reflecting the history of the building.
The Rosewood Paris has a strong food & beverage game, with L’Ecrin (a one Michelin star restaurant), to Brasserie D’Aumont, an all-day dining bistro. The Rosewood also has a spa, gym, and pool.
The Rosewood Paris is located around 11 miles from Paris Orly Airport (ORY), and should take 30-45 minutes, or around 16 miles from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), and should take 45-60 minutes.
Why should you consider the Rosewood Paris?
- The Rosewood Paris has an incredible amount of history and glamor, given the old building its in
- The Rosewood Paris has an indoor pool, which is always a fun amenity in a city hotel
- The Rosewood Paris has exceptional restaurants, including a Michelin star option
Rosewood Hotel de Crillon Paris promotions
The Rosewood Paris is expensive, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Paris website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
At the moment the Rosewood Paris doesn’t have many promotions, which is perhaps a reflection of the current state of travel. When there are promotions, you’ll see the different rate types presented to you when doing a search on the website, listed next to each room type.
How to book the Rosewood Hotel de Crillon Paris
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
Hotel de Crillon is regarded as one of Paris’ top hotels, with luxurious and historic rooms, excellent restaurants, a spa and pool, and an ideal location.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Paris, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Paris, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.