Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
California has lots of great resorts. For those in Northern California, the Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park is a great Bay Area getaway. In this post I wanted to cover the basics of this resort, and also talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
In this post:
Rosewood Sand Hill basics
The 121-room Rosewood Sand Hill is one of the best luxury hotels in Silicon Valley. Each room features a private balcony or terrace with views of the courtyard gardens and/or the Santa Cruz Mountains. Rooms start at over 500 square feet, making them some of the biggest in the area.
The Rosewood Sand Hill has lots of amenities, including a pool, spa, dining concepts from Chef Seamus Mullen, and much more.
For those not coming from the Bay Area, Rosewood Sand Hill is 23 miles (or around 30 minutes) from San Francisco Airport (SFO), 23 miles (or around 24 minutes) from San Jose Airport (SJC), or 38 miles (or around 45 minutes) from Oakland Airport (OAK). As you can see, it’s not much of a trek at all from major airports.
Why should you consider the Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park?
- Rosewood Menlo Park is arguably the best luxury resort in Silicon Valley
- Rosewood Menlo Park is an easy weekend getaway from the Bay Area, and is also easy to access by plane
- Rosewood Menlo Park has excellent dining options, and a great spa
Rosewood Sand Hill promotions
The Rosewood Sand Hill can be pricey, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Sand Hill’s website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, the Rosewood Sand Hill Menlo Park often has a third night free promotion. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options, including this promotion, if it’s available.
How to book the Rosewood Sand Hill
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
The Rosewood Sand Park in Menlo Hill is an excellent luxury resort in Northern California. If you’re looking to get away from the city, this is the place to stay.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Sand Hill, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.