Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
While Dallas has lots of hotels, the city doesn’t have too many true luxury options. That’s why I wanted to take a look at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Dallas, which is one of the city’s best luxury hotels. In this post I wanted to cover the basics of this property, and also talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Dallas basics
The 142-room Rosewood Dallas has a ton of personality, as the property was once a palatial private estate. The hotel is located in Uptown Dallas, and features Mediterranean architecture and residential-style interiors. The property is located on 4.63 acres, and sits on a terraced hill at the corner of Turtle Creek Boulevard and Gillespie Street.
The Rosewood Dallas features a restaurant, bar, and terrace, plus a gym and 25-meter swimming pool.
The Rosewood Dallas is a roughly 15-minute drive from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL), and a roughly 30 minute drive from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
Why should you consider the Rosewood Dallas?
- Rosewood Dallas has a ton of personality, thanks to the historical building it’s in
- The Rosewood Dallas will make you feel like you’re in a private getaway based on the city, thanks to the large lot it sits on
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Dallas promotions
The Rosewood Dallas is one of the city’s more expensive properties, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Dallas’ website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, the Rosewood Dallas often has a third night free promotion. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options, including this promotion, if it’s available.
How to book the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Dallas
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Dallas is regarded as one of the city’s best luxury hotels.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Dallas, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Dallas, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.