Want to take advantage of Rosewood Elite benefits, including a space available room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, a hotel credit, and more? Contact Ford ([email protected]) for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.
Rosewood has some incredible properties around the world, and many of the brand’s best properties are in North America, like the Rosewood Baha Mar, Rosewood Bermuda, Rosewood Little Dix Bay, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, and Las Ventanas al Paraiso. In this post I wanted to talk about the Rosewood Mayakoba, located in Playa del Carmen, which is considered by many to be one of Mexico’s best hotels.
In addition to talking about why it’s so popular, I also wanted to talk about the best way to go about booking a stay here (which is through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor, who can score you perks at no extra cost to you).
Rosewood Mayakoba basics
Rosewood Mayakoba is a 129-room resort in the Mayakoba complex of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. For those who have no clue what Mayakoba is, it’s essentially a 1,600 acre development with four hotels, including the Andaz, the Banyan Tree, the Fairmont, and the Rosewood. The Rosewood is consistently regarded as the most luxurious and best of the properties.
Why should you consider the Rosewood Mayakoba?
- It’s incredibly easy to get to from the US, as you can fly nonstop into Cancun and it’s just a short drive from there
- Mayakoba has unique scenery as it’s built into a mangrove forest — you have both a beach and a lagoon, which you don’t get in many places
- The hotel exclusively has suites and villas, so regardless of which accommodation you choose, you’ll have plenty of space
- The Rosewood is known for its excellent service, large rooms, and great dining options
Rosewood Mayakoba promotions
Rosewood Mayakoba isn’t cheap, which is all the more reason to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
First of all, I appreciate that Rosewood’s website has a calendar that shows you pricing for a couple of months at a time, which allows you to easily compare prices across a longer period of time. That’s much easier than having to search night-by-night.
The Rosewood Mayakoba website lists all of the promotions offered by the hotel. All of these promotions have some restrictions in terms of eligible dates, room types, etc. The good news is that most of these offers will show up automatically when you do a search on Rosewood’s website, so there’s no secret handshake required to take advantage of these.
For example, Rosewood Mayakoba often has a fourth night free promotion, a $100 per night credit promotion, and a discount when staying for 20 or more nights. When you select your room type you’ll be presented with the different rate options.
How to book Rosewood Mayakoba
You’re always going to be best off booking Rosewood properties through a Rosewood Elite travel advisor — you can reach out to [email protected], as he’s a Rosewood expert, and has also stayed at Rosewood Mayakoba, so can provide any insights you may need.
This won’t cost you anything extra, and a Rosewood Elite agent will be able to add extra perks for your stay. What value can a Rosewood Elite travel advisor add?
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary one-category room upgrade upon arrival (based on availability)
- A welcome amenity and note
- Additional property specific elite enhanced amenities, which vary by property; these may include a $100 credit per stay
A few further things to note:
- The exact perks that can be added depend on what promotion you’re taking advantage of, but Rosewood Elite travel advisors will always be able to add something beyond what you see on Rosewood’s website
- These perks can be combined with whatever promotion Rosewood is offering on its website directly
- Booking through Rosewood Elite is better than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, because upgrades are prioritized through Rosewood’s own proprietary program
Mexico has a lot of incredible luxury hotels, and Rosewood’s properties there are among the best. In particular, Rosewood Mayakoba is probably the most luxurious property in the Cancun & Playa del Carmen area.
If you want to get the best deal on your stay at Rosewood Mayakoba, make sure you book through a Rosewood Elite agent. They can add additional perks for your stay beyond what’s available directly through Rosewood, or even what’s available through other programs.
|Want to receive extra benefits for your stay at Rosewood Mayakoba, including free breakfast, a space available room upgrade, a hotel credit, and more? Contact [email protected] for more details. He may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked.|
Learn about Rosewood deals & offers: Baha Mar, Bermuda, Dallas (Mansion on Turtle Creek), Little Dix Bay, London, Los Cabos (Las Ventanas al Paraiso), Madrid (Villa Magna), Mayakoba, Miramar Beach, New York (The Carlyle), Paris (Hotel de Crillon), San Miguel de Allende, Sand Hill, Santa Fe (Inn of the Anasazi), Sao Paulo, St. Barth, Tuscany (Castiglion del Bosco), Vienna, and Washington D.C.
There are currently no responses to this story.
Be the first to respond.