The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is offering an excellent new limited time sign-up bonus.
Capital One Venture 100K bonus details
The $95 annual fee Capital One Venture Card is offering a new elevated sign-up bonus of up to 100,000 Venture miles:
- Earn 50,000 Venture bonus miles after spending $3,000 within the first three months
- Earn a total of 100,000 Venture bonus miles after spending $20,000 within the first 12 months
The Venture Card ordinarily earns 2x Venture miles per dollar spent, which is on top of the bonus. That means:
- When you spend $3,000 within three months you’ll earn a total of 56,000 Venture miles, which is ~18.67x Venture miles per dollar spent
- When you spend $20,000 within 12 months you’ll earn a total of 140,000 Venture miles, which is 7x Venture miles per dollar spent
- To look at it differently, you’re earning an incremental 84,000 Venture miles for the incremental $17,000 in spending, which is an incremental ~5x Venture miles per dollar spent
The Capital One Venture Card has a huge 100K bonus
Why you want the Capital One Venture Card
Simply put, the Capital One Venture Card is one of the most flexible and straightforward travel rewards cards out there. The card earns 2x Venture miles per dollar spent, and those Venture miles can be redeemed in a few different ways:
- Venture miles can be redeemed for one cent each to offset the cost of a travel purchase; what’s nice is that you can “erase” the cost of a purchase, meaning you can book directly with a travel provider and then “reimburse” yourself using miles
- Venture miles can be transferred to 15 different travel loyalty programs, ranging from Emirates Skywards to JetBlue TrueBlue, at a ratio of up to 2:1.5
- Through June 30, 2021, Venture miles can be redeemed for one cent each to offset the cost of eligible restaurant delivery, takeout, and streaming service purchases
On top of that, the Capital One Venture Card offers some awesome perks, like a TSA Pre-Check or Global Entry fee credit once every four years.
Redeem Capital One Venture miles for travel in Emirates first class
Other great travel rewards cards to consider
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (review) is offering a bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within three months, plus a one-time statement credit of up to $50 on grocery store purchases
- The Citi Premier® Card (review) is offering a bonus of 60,000 ThankYou points after spending $4,000 within three months
- The American Express® Gold Card (review) is offering a bonus of 60,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $4,000 within six months
These are all fantastic offers, and you could even apply for multiple of the cards if you’d like to.
There are so many great opportunities to earn transferable points right now
The Capital One Venture Card is one of the most straightforward and rewarding travel rewards cards out there for everyday spending. The card is also offering a bonus right now of up to 100K bonus Venture miles. These miles can be redeemed in a variety of ways, ranging from travel rewards, to restaurant purchases (for a limited time).
If you don’t yet have this great card, I’d seriously consider applying with this offer, as this is an excellent bonus.
Do you plan on picking up the Venture Card with 100K Venture bonus miles?