- Best Trip Ever: Introduction
- Review: Emirates First Class A380 Los Angeles To Dubai
- Review: Park Hyatt Dubai
- Review: Afternoon Tea At Skyview Bar Burj Al Arab
- Review: Lunch At At.mosphere Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Review: Emirates First Class Lounge Dubai DXB
- Review: Emirates First Class A380 Dubai To Singapore
- Review: St. Regis Singapore
- Review: Westin Singapore
- Review: Singapore Airlines Private Room Singapore SIN
- Review: Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Melbourne
- Review: Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Review: Qantas Club Melbourne MEL
- Review: Qantas Business Class 737 Melbourne To Sydney
- Park Hyatt Sydney Review
- Review: Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney SYD
- Review: Qantas First Class A380 Sydney To Los Angeles
- Review: SLS Hotel Beverly Hills
- Review: Oneworld Business Class Lounge Los Angeles LAX
- Review: Qantas Business Class 747 Los Angeles To New York
- Review: Park Hyatt New York
- Best Trip Ever: Dad’s Thoughts
As I explained from the beginning, for me the most exciting part of the trip was seeing my dad’s excitement. And while I’ve taken many trips with my dad, planning a complete surprise trip was a new one even for me.
I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed seeing his reactions every step of the way as he learned where we’d be going next, and I can’t recommend it enough… assuming you’re traveling with the type of person that likes surprises and is up for anything.
My dad had originally started writing a million word trip report, but after the feedback from his videos, I figured him sharing his final trip thoughts on video would be even better.
Before I share the videos, let me just add one more huge thanks to you guys for how interactive you made this trip. I can’t even begin to say how happy my dad was by all the nice comments he received. While he doesn’t know how to use the internet, I showed him all the comments, and they put the biggest smile on his face. Truly the interaction and surprise element of the trip were probably more exciting than the rest of it combined… which is saying a lot.
With that in mind, let’s get to the videos!
The first video is of my dad sharing his pre-trip thoughts, and what he thought of having a complete “surprise” trip:
The second video is of my dad sharing the highlights of the flights:
The third video is of my dad sharing the highlights of the hotels:
The fourth video is of my dad sharing the highlights of the cities:
And the fifth video has my dad’s final trip thoughts:
Pardon the mild gaffes, re: the Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab, as well as the fact that His Excellency doesn’t run “Effihad” (as much as I’m sure he wishes!).
Thanks again for reading, guys, I really appreciate it… as does my dad!