This whole United fiasco is really taking the world by storm! The biggest YouTuber in the world, PewDiePie, just released a sarcastic video dedicated to United and the incident.
On the airline front, Royal Jordanian was quick to respond, as has become the norm recently. Their marketing team is doing a fantastic job.
Meanwhile, I was just browsing Twitter and saw Emirates released this video:
Wow! That was shady, and I love it. It’s nice that the Gulf carriers can enjoy this moment. Now let’s see what Qatar and Etihad have to say 😉
This has been a quickly-moving story with myriad updates. The full coverage of the United incident from the One Mile at a Time team is as follows:
- Crazy Video: Passenger Forcibly Dragged Off United Flight
- What United Really Screwed Up With Their Latest Viral Incident
- The Horrible Video I Hadn’t Seen Of The Guy Being Dragged Off A United Flight….
- Why United’s Incident Is A Much Bigger Deal Than You May Think
- Pathetic: United’s CEO Makes The Denied Boarding Fiasco Even Worse
- What Are Your Rights If You Get Bumped From A Flight?
- United’s Removal Of Passengers May Not Have Been Legal
- The Root Cause Of United’s Denied Boarding Fiasco
- Wow: Emirates Throw Major (But Fair) Shade At United In New Video
- FINALLY: United’s CEO Issues A Real Apology For What Happened
- I’m Sorry: My Initial Reaction To The United Situation Was Wrong
- Fascinating: Good Morning America Interviews United’s CEO
- United Is Refunding The Fares Of All Passengers On Flight 3411