Best-ever offer on United Explorer Card
The United Explorer Card is offering a new limited time offer that’s available through January 13, 2021. You can earn up 70,000 bonus MileagePlus miles, as follows:
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 within the first three months
- Earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after spending a total of $6,000 within the first six months
In other words, after spending a total of $6,000 within the first six months, you’re looking at 70,000 bonus MileagePlus miles. That’s a lot of bonus miles, and a reasonable spending requirement to spread out over such a long period.
On top of that, the card’s $95 annual fee is waived for the first 12 months.
Note that the card isn’t available to those who currently have the card, or those who have received a new cardmember bonus on the card in the past 24 months. You are still eligible for this card if you have another MileagePlus credit card, though. The usual restrictions on Chase cards, including the 5/24 rule, apply.
Earn 70K MileagePlus miles with the United Explorer bonus
The United Explorer is a perks-rich card
Welcome bonus aside, the United Explorer Card offers perks that those who fly United Airlines with any frequency should benefit from, including:
- A first checked bag free for the cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation
- Two United Club passes annually
- 25% savings on United inflight purchases, including of food, drinks, and wifi
- A Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check credit once every four years
- Priority boarding on United and United Express flights
- The ability to get Premier upgrades on award tickets
- Access to expanded award availability
There are several other perks, so for more details check out my review of the United Explorer Card.
Get two United Club passes annually with the United Explorer
The United Explorer Card is offering a phenomenal new limited time welcome bonus of up to 70,000 bonus miles. Not only that, but the card’s annual fee is waived for the first year.
This card can be worth getting for the welcome bonus and waived annual fee the first year, and can then be worth keeping for the perks. Occasional flyers will appreciate the free checked bags, United Club passes, priority boarding, and more. Frequent flyers will appreciate upgrades on award tickets, expanded award availability, and more.
Even during a period with reduced travel, this is a great way to build up your points balance towards a future adventure.
Anyone plan on picking up the United Explorer Card with 70K bonus miles?