Link: Apply now for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card with 100K bonus points
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is arguably the best business credit card there is. The card has long had an exceptional welcome bonus, which I rank as the best bonus of any credit card. However, the minimum spending requirement to earn the bonus has recently been decreased, making the bonus easier to earn.
If you don’t yet have this card and are eligible, this is a fantastic time to apply. Let’s go over all the details of the card.
Chase Ink Preferred Card 100K bonus points offer
The Chase Ink Preferred Card has a welcome offer of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $8,000 within the first three months. As a point of comparison, the card previously had the same bonus with a $15,000 spending requirement, so you can now unlock the bonus with just over half as much spending.
Personally I value Chase Ultimate Rewards points at 1.7 cents each, meaning the 100,000 points are worth $1,700 to me, which is massive. There are lots of great uses of Chase points, as they can be transfered to all kinds of useful airline and hotel partners.
Who is eligible for the Chase Ink Preferred Card bonus?
- Eligibility for the bonus on this card is unrelated to whether you have any other Chase card, including the other Chase Ink cards, like the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card (review) and Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card (review)
- This card is subjected to Chase’s 5/24 rule, which is to say that you generally won’t be approved if you’ve opened five or more new card accounts in the past 24 months (this excludes many business cards)
- You can generally be approved for at most one Chase business card every 30 days, so I’d make sure to observe that limit when applying
While Chase business cards can be tough to get approved for, they offer such fantastic bonuses and perks, so it’s worth the effort, in my opinion.
Why the Chase Ink Preferred Card is worth it
- The card has an amazing rewards structure, as it offers 3x points on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable, and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines (on up to $150K in combined purchases every cardmember year)
- The card offers a cell phone protection benefit, which can get you up to $1,000 per claim in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage (with a $100 deductible)
- The card offers primary rental car coverage, which can come in handy if you rent cars with any frequency
- The card offers valuable travel protection, in the event of irregular operations with your travel, delayed bags, etc.
- Having this card allows you to maximize the value of the amazing no annual fee Chase Ink cards; this allows you to create a great Chase card trifecta, making it easy to maximize points
The Chase Ink Preferred Card is one of the best business cards out there, and now the card’s huge bonus of 100K points is easier to earn. If you’re eligible for the card, I’d highly recommend applying. Not only does the card have a huge bonus, but it’s worth holding onto for the great rewards structure, excellent protection benefits, and the ability to maximize other cards in the Chase ecosystem.
Do you plan on picking up the Chase Ink Preferred Card with the current offer?