The latest American Airlines news, reviews, and strategies to maximize travel status. Earn more miles, points, and rewards with One Mile at a Time.
American Airlines Reviews
- American AAdvantage Hotels: Earn Loyalty Points & Miles For Hotel Stays
- How To Redeem American AAdvantage Miles On Etihad
- American Airlines’ Solid No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Citi American Airlines Business Credit Card: 8 Reasons To Apply
- Best Uses Of American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Guide To American AAdvantage Gold Status
American Airlines quick facts
American Airlines is one of the “Big Three” US airlines and one of the world’s largest airlines. A founding member of the OneWorld global alliance, they fly to several hundred destinations across the US and the world. While they certainly receive a fair bit of criticism, American still deserves a lot of credit for doing many things well.
Understanding the American AAdvantage loyalty program
American’s reward program, American AAdvantage, was the first of the modern “frequent flyer programs”. Be sure to check out our complete AAdvantage guides with everything you need to know in order to maximize your miles and elite status benefits.
The latest in American Airlines News
- December 29, 2016
- Ben Schlappig
- December 7, 2016
- Ben Schlappig
Whether you step foot on an American plane once a year or once a week, American AAdvantage cards offer benefits that can more than make up for any annual fees. Plus, you can earn tens of thousands of bonus AAdvantage miles when you’re approved for an American credit card and meet the minimum spending requirements.
- Earn 2x AAdvantage miles on eligible American Airlines purchases
- First Checked Bag Free
- American Airlines Companion Certificate
- $99, waived for first 12 months
TRAVEL REVIEWReview: Lufthansa CityLine CRJ-900 Business Class (MUC-ZRH)
For the return portion of my amazing trip to Germany with my parents, I ended up flying from Munich to Zurich to Munich on the same Lufthansa CityLine CRJ-900 in business class, with a quick turn. I’ll explain in a…
I’ve flown all of the major (and many minor) airlines, including every international first class cabin.
I write all my own content; no ghostwriters at OMAAT!
15 years (and counting) of daily blogging add up.