World of Hyatt has just launched an awesome promotion for redemptions at its Miraval resorts, which is the best value way to experience these properties.
In this post:
What is Miraval?
Back in 2017 Hyatt acquired Miraval, and the brand has since grown. For those of you not familiar with Miraval, the brand now consists of three wellness resorts. Stays at Miraval properties include all meals and many activities. The three current Miraval properties include the following:
- Miraval Arizona is the original property, and it has been open since 1995
- Miraval Austin is the second property, and it opened in late 2018
- Miraval Berkshires is the newest property, and it opened in July 2020
World of Hyatt Miraval BOGO awards
World of Hyatt is offering a redemption promotion for Miraval stays through early 2022. We saw a similar promotion in late 2020, so it’s great to see this return, especially at a time when a lot more people may be comfortable with this kind of travel.
With this offer, World of Hyatt is offering a buy one get one free award sale at Miraval properties:
- This is valid for stays between November 1, 2021, and January 31, 2022
- The offer is not valid for stays on Fridays and Saturdays, and also isn’t valid for stays from December 24-31, 2021
- When guests use points for one night, they’ll receive the second night free, though won’t receive a resort credit for that second night
- The offer can be used multiple times for the same stay (so you could stay four nights and get two nights free)
- Members should book by calling 866.792.3395, and mention offer code “Member Free Night” at the time of booking
How many points do you need for a Miraval stay?
Given Miraval’s unique experience, stays here don’t follow World of Hyatt’s typical award chart. Instead Miraval stays cost the following number of points:
- 45,000 points per night for one person in a standard room, 75,000 points per night for one person in a standard suite, or 105,000 points per night for one person in a premium suite
- 20,000 points per night for a second person, regardless of the room type
In other words, with this offer you’d pay a total of 45,000 World of Hyatt points for one person in a standard room for two nights, or 65,000 World of Hyatt points for two people in a standard room for two nights.
In addition to all meals and select activities, World of Hyatt award redemptions also come with a $175 per person per night credit, though that will only apply for the non-free night, in this case. Those credits can be used towards private classes, massages, etc., so you can still have a great experience without spending much even without that credit.
Spending just 22,500 World of Hyatt points per night for a stay at a Miraval property seems like a phenomenal deal.
World of Hyatt has just launched a promotion offering a buy one get one free redemption deal for Miraval stays. This is an opportunity to spend two nights at a Miraval property for just 45,000 points for one person, or 65,000 points for two people.
If you’ve wanted to stay at a Miraval property but haven’t yet done so, this is a pretty great promotion. I’m certainly tempted, I just have to figure out my schedule…
Anyone plan to take advantage of this Miraval BOGO award offer?