While elite status in the Hilton Honors program is one way to score extra perks for Hilton stays, there’s another program that can score you perks without any sort of requirement to be loyal.
Specifically, the Hilton Impresario program can offer you elite-like perks for stays at three of Hilton’s luxury brands when booking through an eligible travel advisor. This is similar to the programs offered by other hotel groups, like Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Hyatt Privé, Marriott STARS & Luminous, Rosewood Elite, and Shangri-La Luxury Circle.
What is Hilton Impresario?
With Hilton Impresario, you can receive perks when booking an eligible rate through a participating travel agent at almost all Conrad, LXR, or Waldorf Astoria properties. Specifically, the Hilton Impresario perks are as follows:
- Daily complimentary full breakfast for up to two people per room
- A complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- A $100 property credit once per stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Double Hilton Honors points (valid at select properties)
Receive complimentary breakfast when booking through Hilton Impresario
For some context on Hilton’s luxury brand:
- Waldorf Astoria is Hilton’s most premium brand, with 33 hotels in 15 countries
- LXR is Hilton’s new independent luxury brand, with four hotels in four countries
- Conrad is Hilton’s brand that bills itself as “new generation smart luxury,” with 39 hotels in 21 countries
LXR is Hilton’s new independent luxury brand
Hilton Impresario FAQs
Let’s cover the other things you’ll want to know about the Hilton Impresario program in the form of some frequently asked questions.
What rates qualify for Hilton Impresario?
The Hilton Impresario rate is equal to the flexible rate that you’ll find on Hilton’s website. Hilton Impresario benefits aren’t valid when redeeming Hilton Honors points, or when booking pre-paid, advance purchase, member-only, AAA, senior, or any other promotional rates.
Do you earn Hilton Honors points for Hilton Impresario reservations?
Yes you can earn Hilton Honors points for Hilton Impresario bookings in the same way you would when booking directly (on top of that, you can earn double Hilton Honors points for many properties). These stays also qualify for any Hilton Honors promotions, and one can earn bonus points when paying with a co-branded Hilton Honors credit card.
Is there a minimum stay for Hilton Impresario reservations?
No, even one night stays qualify for Hilton Impresario perks.
How is Hilton Impresario different than Virtuoso?
Virtuoso also offers perks for all kinds of luxury hotels, and the benefits are somewhat similar. For the purposes of Hilton stays, the major benefit of Hilton Impresario over Virtuoso is that a lot more Hilton-family properties participate in Impresario.
While most Waldorf Astoria hotels participate in Virtuoso, only a handful of Conrads do, while they almost all participate in Hilton Impresario.
How is Hilton Impresario different from Hilton Honors elite status?
- The $100 credit is something that elite members wouldn’t otherwise receive
- The double Hilton Honors points at many participating properties is also an extra perk
- The breakfast perk at many hotels will be more generous through Hilton Impresario than through Hilton Honors
- At many properties elite members who book through Hilton Impresario may be upgraded ahead of a comparable elite member who didn’t book through the program
Can you book Hilton Impresario rates without a travel agent?
Hilton Impresario perks are available exclusively through eligible travel agents. This isn’t a program that consumers can take advantage of directly. Most travel agents won’t charge fees for these bookings, though that’s not the case across the board.
How do you find a Hilton Impresario travel agent?
There are lots of travel agents out there who have access to the Hilton Impresario program. You can either find them through Google, or travel agents are also welcome to leave their contact info in the comments section below.
Hilton Impresario offers extra perks like room upgrades, free breakfast, and hotel credits, when booking a luxury Hilton-family property through an eligible travel agent.
The program won’t be valuable for everyone with every booking, like when you’re redeeming points, or when there’s a promotional rate that’s way lower than the flexible rate. However, personally I book a majority of my paid luxury hotel stays through a program offering extra perks, and I find it to be well worth it.
Have you ever booked through Hilton Impresario? If so, what was your experience like?