Hilton Honors does an amazing job with its global promotions. The loyalty program constantly offers global promotions without any sort of a gap. Hilton Honors’ newest promotion has just launched for stays as of today, and is exceptional.
Hilton Honors More Nights, More Points promo
Hilton Honors’ new global promotion is called More Nights, More Points, and with this offer members can earn double points on all stays, and triple points on stays of three or more nights.
There are some more details to be aware of:
- The promotion is valid for stays between May 2 and September 5, 2022 (you must check-out by September 5 to be eligible)
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay, though it’s fine if you booked prior to registration
- There’s no limit to how many bonus points you can earn, you start earning rewards with the first stay, and there’s no minimum stay required to earn double points
- It can take up to six to eight weeks for bonus points to post, though they’ll typically post much faster than that
- You can earn bonus points for incidental spending even on award stays
- You can find promotion FAQs here
How generous is Hilton Honors’ new promo?
Hilton Honors’ new promotion is in line with the best offers we see from the program, and is exceptionally generous:
- This promotion offers an incremental 10x points per dollar spent on all stays, and an incremental 20x points per dollar spent on stays of three or more nights
- When all is said and done (as I’ll explain below), a Hilton Honors Diamond member paying with the Hilton Aspire Card could be earning up to 54x points per dollar spent
This promotion is on top of Hilton Honors’ standard points earning rates. As a reminder:
- Hilton Honors members ordinarily earn 10x Honors points per dollar spent at most brands
- Hilton Honors Gold members get an 80% points bonus, and Hilton Honors Diamond members get a 100% points bonus
On top of that, you can maximize your Hilton Honors points earned from hotel stays by paying with a co-branded Hilton American Express card. These cards earn points at the following rates at Hilton properties:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card (review) – 7x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (review) – 12x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card (review) – 12x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (review) – 14x points per dollar
Personally I value Hilton Honors points at 0.5 cents each. To me this promotion offers a 5% incremental return on stays of up to two nights, and a 10% incremental return on stays of three or more nights.
If you’re like me and are a Hilton Honors Diamond member paying with the Hilton Aspire Card for a stay of three or more nights, you would be earning 54x points total, which I value at a 27% return on spending. That’s really great.
Hilton Honors has just launched its new summer promotion. With this, you can earn double points on all stays, and triple points on stays of three or more nights. If you’re a Hilton Honors Diamond member paying with the Hilton Aspire Card and staying at least three nights, you’re looking at earning 54x points per dollar spent.
Hilton Honors’ consistently excellent promotions really are a selling point of the program, as there’s not another hotel group that’s as generous as Hilton in this regard.
What do you make of Hilton Honors’ new summer promotion?