Hilton Honors does an amazing job with its global promotions. The program has just launched its newest offer, which is valid for stays through the end of the year. Let’s take a look at the details, which I’d consider to be quite lucrative.
In this post:
Hilton Honors’ fall 2023 promotion
Hilton Honors’ current global promotion is called Multiply Your Points, and with this offer members are able to earn triple points in select cities (full list of triple points properties here), and double points on all other stays.
There are some more details to be aware of:
- The promotion is valid for stays between September 6 and December 31, 2023 (you must check-out by December 31 to be eligible)
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay, though it’s fine if you booked prior to registration
- There’s no limit to how many bonus points you can earn, you start earning rewards with the first stay, and there’s no minimum stay required
- It can take up to six to eight weeks for bonus points to post, though they’ll typically post much faster than that
- Award stays are eligible (though only incidental spending would earn you bonus points)
- You can find promotion FAQs here
How generous is Hilton Honors’ promotion?
- Hilton Honors members ordinarily earn 10x Honors points per dollar spent at most brands
- Hilton Honors Gold members get an 80% points bonus, and Hilton Honors Diamond members get a 100% points bonus
On top of that, you can maximize your Hilton Honors points earned from hotel stays by paying with a co-branded Hilton American Express card. These cards earn points at the following rates at Hilton properties:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card (review) – 7x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (review) – 12x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card (review) – 12x points per dollar
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (review) – 14x points per dollar
With the Multiply Your Points promotion, members earn either 10x bonus points or 20x bonus points on all of their spending. That’s potentially lucrative, and represents a 5-10% incremental return on Hilton spending. A Diamond member staying at a property eligible for triple points and paying with the Hilton Aspire Card could be earning 54x points per dollar spent, which is great.
The information and associated card details on this page for the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card has been collected independently by OMAAT and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Hilton Honors has just launched its newest global promotion, offering either double or triple points on all stays, with no caps. This promotion is potentially very lucrative, so be sure you register.
Hilton Honors continues to have great points earning rates. Hilton Honors’ consistent promotions really are a selling point of the program, as there’s not another hotel group that’s as generous as Hilton in this regard.
What do you make of Hilton Honors’ new global promotion?