The Radisson Rewards Americas loyalty program was introduced in June 2021, and is exclusively for Radisson-family properties in the Americas. The loyalty program has just launched its latest major promotion, which has the potential to be pretty rewarding.
Earn 5K points per stay with Radisson Rewards Americas promo
With the new Radisson Rewards Americans promotion, members can earn 5,000 bonus Radisson Rewards points per stay. As you’d expect, there are some details to be aware of:
- The offer is valid for stays between April 12 and June 30, 2022
- You must register prior to check-out of your first eligible stay (it’s fine if you booked your stay prior to the start of the promotion)
- The offer is available at all 600+ Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean
- You can earn up to 100,000 bonus points with this promotion (which you’d earn after 20 stays)
- Qualifying stays are those that are booked directly with Radisson at an eligible rate, which excludes award nights and Points + Cash redemptions
- Bonus points should post within five days of an eligible stay
How valuable is this Radisson Rewards promotion?
As you can tell, with this offer you can earn 5,000 bonus points per stay. Obviously this heavily incentivizes short stays at inexpensive properties, assuming you’re hoping to get the most value per dollar spent. For context, here’s the Radisson Rewards Americas award chart:
Personally I value Radisson Rewards points at ~0.3 cents each, so this promotion offers an incremental $15 worth of points per stay. That’s good for a one night stay at an inexpensive property, while it’s less exciting for a longer stay at a premium property.
Keep in mind that this is in addition to the standard points earning rates. Radisson Rewards Americas offers 20x points per dollar, not factoring in elite bonuses or rewards earned from credit card spending.
Radisson Rewards Americas has launched its latest promotion. With this offer, you can earn 5,000 bonus points per stay, for a total of up to 100,000 bonus points during the offer period. I value this at an incremental return of $15 per stay, which could be decently rewarding.
I still have a hard time getting excited about Radisson Rewards in general, given the complexity between the Americas program vs. the rest of the global program, plus award nights being blocked at some of the company’s best properties (like the Radisson Blu Maldives).
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Radisson Rewards Americas promotion?