The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions for hotel stays, which can save you money or earn you bonus points for stays you’d make anyway. Amex has just rolled out its latest targeted hotel offer, which is exclusively for stays at Mandarin Oriental properties.
Spend $500+ with Mandarin Oriental, save $100
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal that can save you $100 when you spend $500+ at select Mandarin Oriental properties. This offer is valid for eligible room rates and room charges, and it’s the equivalent of being able to save up to 20% on a Mandarin Oriental stay (in the right increments).
Do be aware of the following terms:
- Valid for eligible purchases between February 15 and May 31, 2024
- Valid for Mandarin Oriental properties in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and you can find the full list of participating properties here
- The $500+ purchase must be in a single transaction for room rate and room charges
- It says that you need to book through mandarinoriental.com to take advantage of this
- This is not valid on gift card and e-gift card purchases
- Excludes Residences, third party bookings, and any service or amenity not charged to a room
While you have to book direct, a Virtuoso booking or Mandarin Oriental Fan Club booking should qualify, since those stays are billed directly by the hotel (these programs offer extra perks like breakfast, room upgrades, a hotel credit, and more). Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings are also likely to qualify, unless you do the pre-paid option to earn 5x points (because in that case the purchase would be billed by Amex rather than the hotel).
There’s a new Amex Offers deal that can save you $100 when you spend $500+ on a Mandarin Oriental stay at select properties in the United States, Europe, or Asia. This is an awesome deal if you are considering a Mandarin Oriental stay this spring. You should still be able to book through Mandarin Oriental Fan Club or a similar program, so you can score extra perks while taking advantage of this offer.
Was your account targeted for this Mandarin Oriental Amex Offers deal, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?