We’re now seeing an awesome new offer for stays at Marriott properties.
$75 back with Marriott hotel stays
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offer for $75 back when you spend $250+ at select Marriott Bonvoy properties:
- This is valid for stays in the US and US territories, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- This is valid for stays between September 24 and December 31, 2020
- The following Marriott brands are excluded: Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, and Vistana Signature Experiences
Do be aware of the following terms:
- You have to book directly with Marriott (by phone, through Marriott’s website, or mobile app)
- Excludes gift card purchases
- You just have to spend $250+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays; taxes and fees should even count towards that total
As you’d expect, you can earn Marriott Bonvoy points for these bookings as well, and take advantage of virtually any other promotions in conjunction with this.
There was also an Amex Offers deal for Marriott stays over the summer that recently expired, but this one is better — the previous offer was for $50 back when spending $200+ (equivalent of up to 25% back), while this offer is for $75 back when spending $250+ (the equivalent of up to 30% back).
This is a great opportunity to save 30% off the cost of an upcoming stay at a Marriott property. It’s especially awesome how many Marriott brands are included in this promotion, from limited service to luxury.
Ideally, you’ll see this offer on one of the following, so you can maximize your points earning while taking advantage of this offer:
- The Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, which offers 6x Bonvoy points on your Marriott spending
- The American Express® Green Card, which offers 3x Membership Rewards points on travel, including hotels
- The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, which offers 6x Bonvoy points on your Marriott spending
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?