We’re now seeing an awesome new offer for stays at Marriott properties.
$50 back with Marriott hotel stays
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offer for $50 back when you spend $200+ at select Marriott Bonvoy properties:
- This is valid for stays in the US and US territories, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- This is valid for stays between February 2 and April 10, 2021
- The following Marriott brands are excluded: Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, and Vistana Signature Experiences
Do be aware of the following terms:
- You have to book directly with Marriott (by phone, through Marriott’s website, or mobile app)
- Excludes gift card purchases
- You just have to spend $200+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays; taxes and fees should even count towards that total
As you’d expect, you can earn Marriott Bonvoy points for these bookings as well, and take advantage of virtually any other promotions in conjunction with this.
Ideally, you’ll see this offer on one of the following, so you can maximize your points earning while taking advantage of this offer:
- The Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, which offers 6x Bonvoy points on your Marriott spending
- The American Express® Green Card, which offers 3x Membership Rewards points on travel, including hotels
- The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, which offers 6x Bonvoy points on your Marriott spending
You could also stack this with the spending bonuses being offered on Marriott Bonvoy cards.
There’s a new opportunity to save up to 25% (if you spend exactly $200) on the cost of an upcoming stay at a Marriott property. It’s especially awesome how many Marriott brands are included in this promotion, from limited service to luxury.
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?