The Amex Offers program often has promotions that can save you money on hotel stays, especially with co-brand credit card partners Hilton and Marriott. American Express has now rolled out a new offer for Marriott stays, which could save cardmembers up to $50.
Spend $250+ at Marriott, get $50 back
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at Marriott family properties over the next few months:
- Save $50 when you spend $250+ across one or more transactions (up to 20% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between January 10 and March 31, 2022
- This is valid for stays at properties in the US, US territories, the Caribbean, Canada, and Mexico
- The offer excludes Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, and Vistana Signature Experiences
- This offer excludes gift card purchases, online retail purchases, and purchases of Marriott Bonvoy points
- The terms state that you need to book directly with Marriott to take advantage of this (though a Marriott STARS booking should qualify, since you’re billed directly by the hotel)
- You can combine this with any promotion being offered directly by Marriott, including any Marriott Bonvoy global promotion
- Registration is required
There’s a new Amex Offers deal for stays at Marriott properties, which could save you up to 20%, for a total of up to $50 in savings. The Amex Offers program continues to offer so much value, and is a reason to hold onto as many Amex cards as possible.
Ideally, you’ll see this offer on a co-branded Marriott card, like the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (review) or Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (review), so that you can earn 6x points on your stay while also earning cash back.
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?