The latest in travel, aviation, and loyalty program news.
Latest News from OMAAT
- 1 day ago
- Ben Schlappig
- Creative: Canadian Hockey Teams Dodge US COVID-19 Testing
- CDC Trying To Bring Back Airline Mask Mandate
- Whoa: US Airline Face Mask Mandate Ends Early
- Airline Mask Mandate Extended Until May 3, 2022
- White House Has No Plans To End Testing For International Travel
- The Airline Executive Face Mask Double Standard
TRAVEL REVIEWReview: Park Hyatt Doha, Qatar
After spending 11 nights in the Maldives and flying Qatar Airways’ 777 first class from Male to Doha, we spent two nights in Doha prior to continuing to the United States. Why? Well, mainly because award availability to the United…
I’ve flown all of the major (and many minor) airlines, including every international first class cabin.
I write all my own content; no ghostwriters at OMAAT!
14 years (and counting) of daily blogging add up.