We somewhat frequently see Amex Offers for discounts on hotel stays, in particular with Hilton and Marriott, given that Amex issues co-brand credit cards for both of those companies.
We’re now seeing an awesome new offer for stays at select luxury Marriott brands.
$100 Back With Marriott Luxury Hotel Stay
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offer for $100 back when you spend $500+ at select luxury Marriott Bonvoy properties:
- This is valid for stays in the US, US territories, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- This is valid for stays through December 31, 2019
- Qualifying brands include EDITION, JW Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Luxury Collection, St. Regis, and W
Do be aware of the following terms:
- You have to book directly with Marriott (by phone, through Marriott’s website, or mobile app)
- Excludes gift card purchases
- You just have to spend $500+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays; taxes and fees should even count towards that total.
As you’d expect, you can earn Marriott Bonvoy points for these bookings as well, and you can even take advantage of Marriott’s global promotion on hotel stays, as well as some valuable targeted promotions they’re offering.
This is a great opportunity to save 20% off the cost of an upcoming stay at a luxury Marriott property. I love just how many luxury brands it’s valid at, and that it’s not even limited exclusively to the US.
Ideally, you’ll see this offer on a co-branded Marriott card so that you can earn 6x points on your stay while also getting $100 back on $500+ of hotel spending.
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?