|Want to take advantage of the amazing Virtuoso perks at the Ritz Paris, including a room upgrade confirmed at booking, confirmed early check-in and late check-out, complimentary breakfast, and roundtrip airport transfers with VIP meet & greet? Contact [email protected].|
The 159-room Ritz Paris is one of Paris’ most famous hotel (along with the Four Seasons George V), as the hotel has a huge amount of history, gorgeous rooms, and famous restaurants and bars. As you might expect, the hotel is priced accordingly. The good news is that there’s a way to get a lot more value than booking direct, and that’s to go through Virtuoso.
Virtuoso is a special program that select travel advisors have access to, where they can offer guests extra perks at many luxury hotels, without it costing the guest anything extra. Ford is more than happy to help with these requests, and can be reached at [email protected]
The Ritz Paris is one of the most generous hotels in the world when it comes to the perks offered to Virtuoso guests. For booking through a Virtuoso travel advisor (it won’t cost you anything extra, you’ll pay the same rate availability directly with Ritz), you receive the following perks:
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
- Early check-in and late check-out, confirmed at booking time
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom (valid at the restaurant or via in-room dining)
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers, including VIP meet & greet service at the airport on arrival
Yep, that’s right — you get a guaranteed upgrade at booking (rather than at check-in), early check-in and late check-out confirmed at the time of booking (which is great if you have a flight arriving early or departing late), and roundtrip airport transfers with a VIP escort, which would otherwise cost hundreds of EUR. These benefits are available for all room types and for any length of stay when booking through a Virtuoso travel advisor.
I’d also note that booking Ritz Paris through Virtuoso is a significantly better deal than booking through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, which is another popular program for travel perks. Why?
- Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts only offers a one-way airport transfer without the VIP meet & greet service
- Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts offers an upgrade subject to availability at check-in, rather than confirmed at the time of booking
- Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts doesn’t offer confirmed early check-in
The Ritz Paris is an incredible hotel, and probably the most famous in Paris. If you want to stay at the Ritz and want to get the best deal, make sure you book through a Virtuoso travel advisor (Ford can be reached at [email protected]). You’ll pay the same rate you’d pay directly with the hotel, except you’d also receive a confirmed upgrade, confirmed early check-in and late check-out, complimentary breakfast, and a roundtrip airport transfer with a VIP meet & greet.