The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions for hotel stays, which can save you money or earn you bonus points for stays you’d make anyway. Amex has just rolled out its latest targeted hotel offer, which could be worth it for a stay at a boutique luxury property.
Spend $700+ with LHW, save $150
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) properties:
- Save $150 when you spend $700+ across one or more transactions (up to ~21% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between October 17 and December 31, 2022
- This is valid for stays at properties in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Spain, and Italy
- The terms state that you need to book directly at lhw.com or by calling 1-800-745-8883 to qualify for the offer
- All room charges, including taxes and fees, should qualify toward this offer
- Registration is required
As you can see, the terms state that you need to book through lhw.com or by phone to qualify for the offer. Since LHW is a collection of independent hotels, I wouldn’t be surprised if booking direct with the hotel (or even through Virtuoso) would qualify for the offer as well, since either way you’ll generally be settling payment directly with the hotel.
What is Leading Hotels of the World?
Leading Hotels of the World is a collection of independent luxury hotels, with nearly 400 properties around the globe. Chances are that you’re familiar with some of LHW’s properties, even if you didn’t know they were associated with the group.
You should think of Leading Hotels of the World as more of a hotel marketing group than as a single hotel group. LHW doesn’t manage its hotels, but rather markets a group of otherwise independent luxury hotels. As a matter of fact, many properties of smaller hotel groups (like Airelles, Rocco Forte, etc.) belong to LHW.
Think of Leading Hotels of the World as being along the lines of Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), which World of Hyatt has a partnership with. For example, I’ve reviewed both the Ritz Paris and Les Airelles Courchevel, and both belong to LHW.
Also keep in mind that Leading Hotels of the World has its own Leader’s Club loyalty program.
There’s a new targeted Amex Offers deal that can save you $150 when you spend $700+ at LHW properties in select countries in the coming months. This is potentially a good offer for those into luxury hotels.
Do you see this Amex Offers deal on one of your accounts, and if so, do you plan on taking advantage of it?
There are currently no responses to this story.
Be the first to respond.