Barclays’ co-branded JetBlue TrueBlue business credit card has a new welcome bonus, which is worth considering if you could use JetBlue points. Barclays has some great business card offers right now, as the AAdvantage Aviator Business Card also has an exceptional bonus.
In this post:
JetBlue Business Card offering 80K points & $99
The JetBlue Business Card is offering a huge new welcome bonus, which you can unlock after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days. Specifically, you can earn:
- 80,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points
- A $99 statement credit
The card has a $99 annual fee that isn’t waived the first year, so the statement credit can essentially cover that. This is a limited time offer, though an end date has yet to be published. That’s a lot of points — I value TrueBlue points at 1.3 cents each, so to me the bonus is worth ~$1,040.
As far as eligibility for the card goes, the terms state that the following:
This one-time offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
JetBlue Business Card perks
This JetBlue Business Card comes with some great perks that could make it worth holding onto, including:
- 6x points on eligible JetBlue purchases, 2x points at restaurants and office supply stores, and 1x points everywhere else
- 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- A first checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to three companions when you use your card to purchase tickets
- JetBlue Mosaic status if you spend $50,000 on the card in a calendar year
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases of cocktails and food on JetBlue flights
The card can very much be worth holding onto, given that the 5,000 anniversary bonus points helps largely offset the annual fee. Then you’re left with the other perks, like a first checked bag free, inflight savings, etc.
The JetBlue Business Card is offering a huge bonus of 80,000 TrueBlue points, plus a statement credit equal to the first year’s annual fee. This is an excellent bonus if you’re eligible for the card, as it can potentially get you over $1,000 worth of airfare on JetBlue.
Anyone plan to take advantage of this bonus on the JetBlue Business Card?