For those of you not familiar with Amex Offers, it’s a program available through most Amex cards, where different cards are eligible for different savings and bonus offers. In many cases, the offers can be huge, and more than offset the annual fee on a card.
To view Amex Offers, go to the bottom of the account summary page of any American Express card, where you’ll see all the offers you’re eligible for. These offers come in different forms, including discounts and even in some cases bonus points.
We somewhat frequently see Amex Offers for discounts on hotel stays, and we’ve just seen the return of an offer that I know those into luxury hotels will appreciate.
Spend $750+ at Four Seasons, earn 15K points
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offer for 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend $750+ with Four Seasons. The offer is valid when you pay for room rate and room charges between October 1 and December 31, 2020.
There’s probably also a version out there for a $150 statement credit when you spend $750, though I’d definitely prefer the 15,000 bonus points, since I value Membership Rewards points at 1.7 cents each. The way I view it, that’s like getting $255 of value on $750 of spending with Four Seasons, which is a return of over one third.
Earn bonus points for a stay at the Four Seasons Costa Rica
Do be aware of the following terms:
- Valid for Four Seasons properties in the US, Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Anguilla, and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for Four Seasons Private Retreats Collection of luxury home rentals in the US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for reservations made through fourseasons.com
- Excludes gift card purchases online, as well as Four Seasons eGift Card purchases
- Not valid on third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, the Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions, and other amenities
- You just have to spend $750+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays
While you have to book direct, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking should qualify (and if you are booking a Four Seasons hotel, you absolutely should be booking through the Preferred Partner program, as this gets you extra amenities like breakfast, a space available room upgrade, and more).
Earn bonus points for a stay at the Four Seasons Toronto
Four Seasons hotels aren’t exactly cheap, so being able to score 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when spending $750+ is an awesome return. Hopefully lots of you can take advantage of this.
Was your account targeted for this Four Seasons Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?