We somewhat frequently see Amex Offers for discounts on hotel stays, and we’ve just seen the return of an offer that I know those into luxury hotels will appreciate.
Spend $750+ at Four Seasons, earn 15K points
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offer for 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend $750+ with Four Seasons. The offer is valid when you pay for room rate and room charges between October 1 and December 31, 2020.
There’s probably also a version out there for a $150 statement credit when you spend $750, though I’d definitely prefer the 15,000 bonus points, since I value Membership Rewards points at 1.7 cents each. The way I view it, that’s like getting $255 of value on $750 of spending with Four Seasons, which is a return of over one third.
Earn bonus points for a stay at the Four Seasons Costa Rica
Do be aware of the following terms:
- Valid for Four Seasons properties in the US, Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Anguilla, and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for Four Seasons Private Retreats Collection of luxury home rentals in the US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for reservations made through fourseasons.com
- Excludes gift card purchases online, as well as Four Seasons eGift Card purchases
- Not valid on third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, the Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions, and other amenities
- You just have to spend $750+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays
While you have to book direct, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking should qualify (and if you are booking a Four Seasons hotel, you absolutely should be booking through the Preferred Partner program, as this gets you extra amenities like breakfast, a space available room upgrade, and more).
Earn bonus points for a stay at the Four Seasons Toronto
Four Seasons hotels aren’t exactly cheap, so being able to score 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when spending $750+ is an awesome return. Hopefully, lots of you can take advantage of this.
Was your account targeted for this Four Seasons Amex Offer, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?