The Amex Offers program somewhat frequently offers discounts on hotel stays, and we’ve just seen the return of an offer that I know many luxury hotel aficionados will appreciated.
With a new targeted Amex Offers deal, you can save $150 when you spend $750+ at Four Seasons. This offer is valid for eligible room rates and room charges between May 27 and August 31, 2021. That’s an awesome deal, as it’s the equivalent of saving up to 20% on a Four Seasons stay (in the right increments)
Do be aware of the following terms:
- Valid for Four Seasons properties in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, Anguilla, and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for Four Seasons Private Retreats luxury home rentals in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla, and Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valid for reservations made through fourseasons.com
- Excludes gift card purchases online, as well as Four Seasons eGift Card purchases
- Not valid on third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, the Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions, and other amenities
- You just have to spend $750+ cumulatively, so you could spend that across multiple stays
While you have to book direct, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner booking will qualify (and if you are booking a Four Seasons hotel, you absolutely should be booking through the Preferred Partner program, as this gets you extra amenities like breakfast, a space available room upgrade, and more). Meanwhile an Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts booking typically wouldn’t qualify, since that’s nowadays billed directly by Amex.
You could save $150 on a stay at the Four Seasons Costa Rica
There’s a new Amex Offers deal that can save you $150 when you spend $750+ on a Four Seasons stay. This is an awesome deal if you are considering a Four Seasons stay this summer. Also make sure you book through Preferred Partner, so you can score perks like free breakfast, a property credit, an upgrade, and more.
Was your account targeted for this Four Seasons Amex Offer deal, and do you plan on taking advantage of it?