TAP Air Portugal is already known for its excellent fares, especially on transatlantic flights. At the moment TAP Air Portugal is offering a further 15% discount.
Admittedly many people aren’t able to travel on transatlantic flights and the future is uncertain, but this is at least worth being aware of for those who are planning transatlantic travel.
In this post:
Get a TAP Air Portugal flight discount
TAP Air Portugal is offering 15% off flights, and is also promising one free booking change:
- Tickets must be issued by August 18, 2020
- Valid for travel through March 31, 2021
- Blackout dates apply for December 17, 2020, through January 10, 2021
- This is valid for both economy and business class tickets, with the exception of “Discount” and “Top Executive” fares
- Use promotion code MULTI15 (on the promotion page just click “MULTI15” along the right side of the page, and it will take you to the booking page with the promo code pre-populated)
- This is valid for fares to & from Europe for all TAP destinations in the USA, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico, along with Casablanca, Marrakesh, Cape Town, and São Tomé and Principe
There are some incredible deals to be had
TAP Air Portugal has many great fares, though let me just give a couple of examples…
TAP Air Portugal flies from Boston to the Azores, and business class fares start at $633 roundtrip.
With this 15% off promotion, you’re looking at paying just $548… wow!
Alternatively, TAP Air Portugal has Boston to Lisbon business class fares for $1,199 roundtrip, even for 2021.
With this 15% off promotion, you’re looking at paying just $1,032.
Why TAP Air Portugal is a great option for transatlantic flights
TAP Air Portugal has come a long way as an airline, and there are some things that make TAP a particularly good option on transatlantic flights:
- TAP now offers fully flat beds on all transatlantic flights, as the airline flies a combination of A330-900neos, A330-200s, and A321LRs
- TAP Air Portugal has attractive one-way transatlantic fares, which is extremely rare among airlines
- TAP Air Portugal allows a free stopover of up to five days in Portugal when booking a roundtrip ticket, which is a great opportunity to see Portugal enroute to your final destination
TAP Air Portugal’s A321LR business class
TAP Air Portugal is offering 15% off flights booked in the coming days, which further discounts the carrier’s already low fares.
It goes without saying there’s a lot of uncertainty right now, though I’m sure some people will benefit from this. For example, Canadians can travel to the European Union, this can be used for connecting itineraries beyond the EU, and perhaps some are hopeful that transatlantic travel will be possible for Americans by next year.
Again, proceed with caution, but I figured this promotion was at least worth passing on.