1. Coffee made of crap tastes like… you guessed it. Bali takes crappy coffee to a whole new level. Their most expensive coffee comes from luwaks. They eat the coffee beans, digest them, and when they come out the other end they’re harvested for Bali’s most expensive coffee. They didn’t lie, it sure does taste “different.”
2. Bali has more than beaches and the friendliest people in the world. Awesome, awesome scenery too!
3. Rice plantations are as exciting on Google Images as they are in person. There are some places that pictures can’t do justice. Then there are others that pictures can do justice. Rice plantations are one of them. They were as awesome on Google Images as in person.
4. $10 buffets in Bali are awesomer than $10 buffets in the US. Move over Golden Corral, meet Kintamani Restaurant.
5. Don’t feed the monkeys. No, really, don’t feet the monkeys. You’ll end up like this lady.
6. Monkeys are awesome. As long as you don’t feed them, monkeys have to be the most fun animals in the world to watch.
ABC Family Love
HBO After Dark Love