IHG Rewards has just launched a fantastic offer for new members, which could be worth it for anyone planning travel this fall. This is the return of a promotion that we saw over the summer.
New IHG Rewards members can earn a free night
Those who join the IHG Rewards program can earn a free night valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points after completing two stays.
Here’s how the promotion works:
- This is valid for new members with accounts registered in the United States or United Kingdom; members who have enrolled in the past 30 days are also eligible for this promotion, though only future stays will qualify
- Members must enroll in the promotion between October 4 and November 30, 2021
- Members must complete two qualifying stays between October 1 and December 26, 2021
- A qualifying stay is one booked directly with IHG at a rate of at least $30 per night, so award stays wouldn’t qualify, and neither would Points & Cash bookings
- The free night will be deposited within two to six weeks of qualifying stays, and can be used within 120 days
- The free night will be valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points per night; this is similar to the free night certificate offered on the IHG Premier Card
Stack this with other IHG offers
If you do enroll in this offer, make sure you maximize value by stacking this with other deals:
- IHG Rewards has a global promotion offering up to triple points on stays this fall
- There’s an Amex Offers deal for $60 back on $300+ of spending with InterContinental and Kimpton
If you stack these offers correctly and aren’t yet an IHG Rewards member, there’s a lot of value to be had!
IHG Rewards is offering new members in select regions a free night after completing two stays this fall. This has the potential to be an excellent deal, especially when stacked with other offers that are available right now.
Does anyone who is not yet an IHG Rewards member plan to take advantage of this?