The Amex Offers program often has promotions that can save you money on hotel stays. We frequently see offers with Hilton and Marriott, since these are also Amex co-branded credit card partners. We’ve now seen a new offer rolled out for IHG hotel stays, which has the potential to be lucrative.
Spend $300+ with IHG, get $75 back
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at select IHG family properties over the next couple of months:
- Save $75 when you spend $300+ across one or more transactions (up to 25% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between October 24 and December 31, 2022
- This is valid for stays at properties in the US and US territories
- This offer includes stays with InterContinental, Kimpton, and Hotel Indigo
- This offer excludes gift card purchases and purchases of IHG One Rewards points
- The terms state that you need to book directly with IHG to take advantage of this
- You can combine this with any promotion being offered directly by IHG, including any IHG One Rewards global promotion
- Registration is required
There’s a renewed interest in IHG’s loyalty program
2022 has been a good year for IHG One Rewards, which is IHG’s loyalty program. The new IHG One Rewards program was launched this spring, and offers a significantly better value proposition than the previous IHG Rewards Club program.
The value of elite status, including IHG Platinum and IHG Diamond status, has been improved considerably. On top of that there’s a lot of value to the Milestone Rewards program, which can offer you club lounge access, suite upgrade awards, and more.
With a new targeted Amex Offers deal, you can save $75 when you spend $300+ at an InterContinental, Kimpton, or Hotel Indigo property, in the United States. This has the potential to be a very good deal, so if you have any upcoming IHG stays, be sure to register.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Amex Offers deal?