Of all of the major hotel chains, Hilton Honors is by far the most consistent and generous with the promotions they offer. They constantly run promotions (typically without even a day gap between them), so that’s great for members.
Hilton Honors has just announced the details of their next global promotion.
Hilton Honors’ Points Unlimited promotion (through May 5, 2019)
First of all, keep in mind that through May 5, 2019, Hilton Honors is offering their “Points Unlimited” promotion, which gets you 2,000 bonus points per stay, plus 10,000 bonus points after every five stays or 10 nights, whichever comes first.
Hilton Honors’ Go More, Get More promotion (May 6 through September 8, 2019)
Hilton Honors has now revealed the details of their next promotion of 2019, called “Go More, Get More.” This is valid for stays between May 6 and September 8, 2019. Which this promotion you earn:
- Double points, starting with your second stay
- Additional bonus points for passing certain thresholds:
- 10,000 bonus points on your 10th stay
- 15,000 bonus points on your 15th stay
- 20,000 bonus points on your 20th stay
There are a few further things to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to the first eligible stay, though previous booked nights qualify, as long as you stay during the promotion period
- There’s no limit to how many points you can earn
- There’s no minimum stay requirement
- All properties qualify
- Award stays also qualify as eligible towards this promotion
As far as the double points component of this promotion goes, you’d earn the following number of points starting with your second stay:
- 20 Honors points per dollar (10 base points and 10 bonus points) at most brands
- 10 Honors points per dollar (5 base points and 5 bonus points) at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton
The above doesn’t include elite points bonuses, which are based on the base points you’re earning:
- Silver members earn a 20% points bonus
- Gold members earn an 80% points bonus
- Diamond members earn a 100% points bonus
On top of that you can earn bonus points for paying for your stay with a Hilton Amex:
- The Hilton Honors American Express Card offers 7 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express offers 12 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers 12 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card offers 14 points per dollar spent with Hilton
For example, a Diamond member with the Aspire Card would be earning 44 points per dollar at most Hilton brands starting with the second stay, before factoring in the additional threshold bonuses.
The threshold bonuses are based on the number of stays you make and not the number of nights you stay, so it definitely encourages people to switch hotels frequently. You’d earn a total of 10,000 bonus points after 10 stays, a total of 25,000 bonus points after 15 stays, and a total of 45,000 bonus points after 20 stays.
So earning double points plus an average of 2,250 Honors bonus points per stay across 20 stays is awesome (though most people won’t be making 20 stays).
This is yet another great promotion from Hilton Honors. Earning double points in addition to threshold bonuses really makes Honors points rack up quickly for stays.
What do you make of Hilton’s new Go More, Get More promotion?
Non-Affiliate Product Disclaimer: The information for the Hilton Honors Aspire Card has been collected independently by One Mile at a Time. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.