Of the major global hotel chains, Hilton Honors is the program that most consistently offers excellent global promotions for members. Hilton Honors’ current global promotion offers double base points at all brands between May 1 and August 31, 2018. This means you’re earning:
- 10 Honors bonus points for stays at most brands (for a total of 20 points per dollar)
- 5 Honors bonus points for stays at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton (for a total of 10 points per dollar)
- This doesn’t include the elite bonus points that Silver, Gold, and Diamond members earn
Hilton has just informed me that this promotion is being extended for stays through September 9, 2018. While that’s not a huge deal, it does mean that you can earn bonus points as part of this promotion for any Labor Day gateway you may have planned. If you’ve already registered for the promotion then there’s no need to register again, as your eligibility window will automatically be extended.
With the exception of two limited service brands, Honors members will earn 20 points per dollar spent, Silver members will earn 22 points per dollar spent, Gold members will earn 28 points per dollar spent, and Diamond members will earn 30 points per dollar spent.
This is in addition to the bonus points you earn for paying for your stay with a Hilton Amex:
- The Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express offers 7 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express offers 12 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers 12 points per dollar spent with Hilton
- The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card offers 14 points per dollar spent with Hilton
This promotion is valid at Hilton’s portfolio of over 5,000 hotels around the world, and unlike the promotions from some other chains, all properties participate in this promotion. There’s also no cap on how many points you can earn, and there’s no minimum stay requirement.
Non-Affiliate Product Disclaimer: The information for the Hilton Honors Aspire Card has been collected independently by One Mile At A Time. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.