Link: Apply for the IHG® Rewards Premier Business Credit Card with a bonus of 165K points
The $99 annual fee IHG® Rewards Premier Business Credit Card was launched in 2022, and is currently offering its best bonus yet. This is a phenomenal offer on a card that’s worth applying for and keeping.
IHG Business Card sign-up bonus details
The IHG Premier Business Card is offering an excellent limited time welcome offer, where you’ll receive 165,000 IHG points after spending $3,000 within the first three months. I value IHG One Rewards points at 0.5 cents each, so to me the bonus is worth $825.
Note that you’re not eligible for this bonus if you currently have or have had this exact card. Furthermore, Chase’s standard application rules, including the 5/24 rule, apply. However, you are eligible if you have or have had either of the personal Chase IHG cards, including the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card (review) or IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card (review).
Why you should get the IHG Business Card
With my hotel strategy, IHG isn’t my primary hotel group, but I still strategically find lots of value with the program, given IHG’s huge global footprint. There’s significant value to having the IHG Premier Business Card, including:
- IHG One Rewards Platinum status just for having the card; IHG elite status is more valuable than before with the recent refresh, especially with the introduction of Milestone Rewards
- The ability to earn IHG One Rewards Diamond status when you spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year; this won’t be worth it for everyone, but does offer some valuable perks
- An anniversary free night certificate every year, valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points; you can top that off with points to redeem at more expensive properties
- Up to $50 in United TravelBank credit annually, in the form of up to a $25 credit every six months
- A fourth night free on award redemptions
- A Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS credit once every four years
Read a full review of the IHG Premier Business Card.
The IHG Premier Business Card has a bonus of 165,000 IHG One Rewards points after completing minimum spending, which is the best-ever bonus we’ve seen on this card.
Not only is this a great bonus, but the $99 annual fee card is worth holding onto long-term, given that it offers an anniversary free night award, IHG Platinum status, up to $50 in annual United credits, and more. This card really is a no-brainer if you’re eligible, and I’m tempted to apply, as I currently only have the personal version of the card.
Anyone plan on picking up the IHG Premier Business Card with this bonus?
I have both personal cards - the premier and old select (no longer available) - so this would be my 3rd IHG card. Do you think I can still get it?
Interesting! Any guess as to how long this might run?