Link: Apply for the IHG One Rewards Premier Business Credit Card with a bonus of 140K points
In this post:
IHG Business Card Welcome bonus details
The IHG Premier Business Card is offering a welcome bonus, where you’ll receive 140,000 IHG points after spending $3,000 within the first three months. I value IHG One Rewards points at 0.5 cents each, so to me, the bonus is worth $700.
Note that you’re not eligible for this bonus if you have or have had this exact card. Furthermore, Chase’s standard application rules, including the 5/24 rule, apply. However, you are eligible if you have or have had either of the personal Chase IHG cards, including the IHG One Rewards Premier Credit Card (review) or IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card (review).
Why you should get the IHG Business Card
With my hotel strategy, IHG isn’t my primary hotel group, but I still strategically find lots of value with the program, given IHG’s huge global footprint. There’s significant value to having the IHG Premier Business Card, including:
- IHG One Rewards Platinum status just for having the card; IHG elite status is more valuable than before with the recent refresh, especially with the introduction of Milestone Rewards
- The ability to earn IHG One Rewards Diamond status when you spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year; this won’t be worth it for everyone, but does offer some valuable perks
- An anniversary free night certificate every year, valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points; you can top that off with points to redeem at more expensive properties
- Up to $50 in United TravelBank credit annually, in the form of up to a $25 credit every six months
- A fourth night free on award redemptions
- A Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS credit once every four years
The IHG Premier Business Card has a bonus of 140,000 IHG One Rewards points after spending $3,000 within the first three months.
Not only is this a solid bonus, but the $99 annual fee card is worth holding onto long-term, given that it offers an anniversary free night award, IHG Platinum status, up to $50 in annual United credits, and more. This card really is a no-brainer if you’re eligible, and I’m tempted to apply, as I currently only have the personal version of the card.
Anyone plan on picking up the IHG Premier Business Card with this bonus?