Link: Apply for the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card with a huge bonus
The $99 annual fee IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card is a popular Chase credit card that I think is worth having. The card recently got a phenomenal improved welcome bonus, and I think anyone who is eligible should consider applying with this offer.
New IHG Premier Card bonus details
The IHG Premier Card is offering an exceptional two-part welcome offer, which you can unlock after spending $3,000 within the first three months:
- Earn 140,000 IHG points
- Earn a free night award, valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points
As you can see, this bonus potentially has a value of up to 180,000 points. Personally I value IHG One Rewards points at 0.5 cents each, so to me the bonus is worth up to $900. Also keep in mind that nowadays IHG free night certificates can be topped off with points, so you can redeem at more expensive properties. That makes them even more valuable.
Why you should get the IHG Premier Card
With my hotel strategy, IHG isn’t my primary hotel group, but I still strategically find lots of value with the program, given IHG’s huge global footprint. There are many reasons to have the IHG Premier Card, including:
- IHG One Rewards Platinum status just for having the card; IHG elite status is more valuable than before with the recent refresh, especially with the introduction of Milestone Rewards
- The ability to earn IHG One Rewards Diamond status when you spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year; this won’t be worth it for everyone, but does offer some valuable perks
- An anniversary free night certificate every year, valid at a property costing up to 40,000 points; you can top that off with points to redeem at more expensive properties
- Up to $50 in United TravelBank credit annually, in the form of up to a $25 credit every six months
- A fourth night free on award redemptions
- A Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit once every four years
The IHG Premier Card has a phenomenal bonus of 140,000 IHG One Rewards points plus a free night certificate after completing minimum spending. This is among the best bonuses we’ve ever seen on the card.
I’d also argue the value proposition of this card is better than ever before, given the IHG loyalty program refresh, the ability to top off free night awards with points, plus the new up to $50 in annual United credits. This card really is a no-brainer.
Anyone plan on picking up the IHG Premier Card with this great bonus?