The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card has a $550 annual fee (Rates & Fees) and is offering a welcome bonus of 45,000 SkyMiles plus 10,000 MQMs after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first three months of card membership.
The card has lots of great perks that potentially make it worthwhile, including the following:
- Delta SkyClub access for the primary cardmember, with the option to bring up to two guests for $39 each
- A Companion Certificate upon renewal of your card every year, valid for a domestic first-class, Comfort+, or economy roundtrip ticket
- 15,000 bonus MQMs when you spend $30,000 on purchases on the card in a calendar year, and an additional 15,000 bonus MQMs each when you spend $60,000, $90,000 and $120,000 on purchases on the card in a calendar year for a total of up to 60,000 MQMs
- When flying Delta, priority boarding with Zone 1, a first checked bag free, and 20% savings on in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit
- The Delta Reserve Card offers 3x miles on Delta purchases, and 1.5x miles on all purchases after spending $150,000 annually
Enjoy Delta SkyClub access with the Delta Reserve Card
If you apply for this card, keep in mind that anecdotally Amex business cards are quite easy to be approved for, and also applying for Amex business cards doesn’t count towards Chase’s 5/24 limit, if that’s something you’re worried about.
Furthermore, eligibility for the welcome bonus on this card is independent of eligibility for any other Delta Amex card, so as long as you haven’t had this specific card before, you should be eligible.
You can get a lot of value redeeming the companion certificate for first-class travel
This card won’t be for everyone, but if you’re a Delta loyalist who wants to earn MQMs through credit card spend and values SkyClub access, this is a great option. By spending on this card, you can earn up to 60,000 MQMs per year, and I’d say the SkyClub access and companion certificate can more than cover the annual fee.
The following links will direct you to the rates and fees for mentioned American Express Cards. These include: Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card (Rates & Fees).