The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card is American Express’ most-premium co-brand small business Delta credit card. The card is rich in benefits; however, it comes with an annual fee in line with what you’d expect from a card with so many features.
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card has a $550 annual fee (Rates & Fees) and is offering the following welcome bonus: Earn 70,000 Bonus Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
The card has lots of great perks that potentially make it worthwhile, including the following:
- Delta Sky Club access for the primary cardmember, with the option to bring up to two guests for $50 each. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter. Once all 15 Visits have been used, Eligible Card Members may purchase additional Delta Sky Club Visits (including Grab and Go) at a per-Visit rate of $50 per person using the Card.
- A Companion Certificate upon renewal of your card every year, valid for a domestic first-class, Comfort+, or economy roundtrip ticket
- 15,000 bonus MQMs when you spend $30,000 on purchases on the card in a calendar year, and an additional 15,000 bonus MQMs each when you spend $60,000, $90,000, and $120,000 on purchases on the card in a calendar year for a total of up to 60,000 MQMs. Effective 1/1/24, this benefit will no longer be available, and there will be a new way to earn toward Medallion Status with the Card. Learn more at delta.com/skymilesprogramchanges.
- When flying Delta, priority boarding with Zone 1, a first checked bag free, and 20% savings on in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit
- The Delta Reserve Card offers 3x miles on Delta purchases, and 1.5x miles on all purchases after spending $150,000 annually
Enjoy Delta Sky Club access with the Delta Reserve Card
If you apply for this card, keep in mind that anecdotally Amex business cards are quite easy to be approved for, and also applying for Amex business cards doesn’t count towards Chase’s 5/24 limit, if that’s something you’re worried about.
Furthermore, eligibility for the welcome bonus on this card is independent of eligibility for any other Delta Amex card, so as long as you haven’t had this specific card before, you should be eligible.
You can get a lot of value redeeming the companion certificate for first-class travel
This card won’t be for everyone, but if you’re a Delta loyalist who wants to earn status through credit card spend and values Sky Club access, this is a great option.
The following links will direct you to the rates and fees for mentioned American Express Cards. These include: Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card (Rates & Fees).