Link: Apply now for the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is Hilton’s only business credit card, and for a limited time the card has an incredible welcome offer.
Earn 130K Hilton points + free night award
The Hilton Honors Amex Business Card has a $95 annual fee (Rates & Fees), and is offering a special welcome offer through Wednesday, December 21, 2022. Here are the details of this two-part promotion:
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after spending $5,000 within three months
- Earn a Hilton Honors free night award after spending $10,000 within six months
This is an incredible offer. Personally I value Hilton Honors points at 0.5 cents each, so to me the points are worth $650. Hilton Honors free night awards are the most valuable hotel free night awards out there, as they can be used any day of the week for stays at properties costing up to 150,000 Hilton Honors points.
Why the Hilton Honors Business Amex is worth it
Beyond the welcome offer, the Hilton Honors Amex Business Card offers the following in the long run:
- 12x points for spending at Hilton hotels
- 6x points for spending at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations, U.S. shipping purchases, wireless phone services with U.S. service providers, flights booked directly with airlines, and rental cars booked directly with rental car companies
- The ability to earn up to two additional free night awards annually — one when you spend $15,000 on the card in a calendar year, and another one when you spend $60,000 on the card in a calendar year
- Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as you have the card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status when you spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass visits per year
This really is a card with a remarkable value proposition. The card has a reasonable annual fee, offers Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as you’re a cardmember, makes it easy to earn free night awards, and as the icing on the cake, you even get 10 Priority Pass visits per year.
Are you eligible for the Hilton Honors Business Amex?
When it comes to eligibility for the welcome offer, note that each Hilton Honors credit card is considered independently. You can only earn the bonus on each card once, so if you’ve never had the Hilton Honors Amex Business Card, you should be eligible for the bonus.
The standard American Express card application rules apply, including that you’re generally limited to having five Amex credit cards at a given point (this doesn’t include charge cards and hybrid cards). For those with excellent credit, I find Amex credit cards to be among the easiest to be approved for. One other nice thing is that applying for an Amex business card doesn’t count as a further card toward Chase’s 5/24 limit, if that’s a concern.
Through December 21, 2022, the Hilton Honors Amex Business Card has one of the best offers we’ve seen, as you can earn 130K Hilton Honors points plus a free night award. If you don’t yet have the card and are eligible, this is a fantastic time to apply.
This is also a card with a great long-term value proposition, given the status you receive on an ongoing basis, the ability to earn free night awards with spending, and even the Priority Pass visits.
Do you plan on picking up the Hilton Honors Amex Business Card with this excellent offer?
The following links will direct you to the rates and fees for mentioned American Express Cards. These include: The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card (Rates & Fees).