Frequent Flyer Bonuses flags how Best Western has just brought back a great promotion for buying gift cards, which could be worth it for anyone who stays at Best Western properties with any frequency.
Buy $200 gift card, get $50 bonus card
Best Western is selling e-gift cards with up to a 25% bonus:
- The promotion is valid for gift card purchases through Sunday, June 18, 2023
- With each $200 Best Western gift card purchased, you get a $50 bonus card
- Each person can purchase up to five Best Western gift cards through this offer (for a total of a $250 bonus)
- While the main gift cards purchased don’t have an expiration date, the bonus gift cards expire on November 30, 2023
- You can purchase gift cards in USD, CAD, EUR, or GBP, and then they can be used worldwide
- Best Western gift cards are transferable
- Gift cards can’t be used as a form of reservation guarantee, and you also can’t use them for pre-paid rates
This promotion is a great deal
If you stay at Best Western properties with any frequency, then taking advantage of this offer should be a no-brainer. Getting a 25% bonus for buying a gift card in advance is an excellent deal, assuming you can use the bonus gift card before it expires.
When you stay at Best Western properties, make sure you take advantage of any loyalty program promotions to get the best value.
Best Western is offering a $50 bonus gift card for every $200 worth of gift cards purchased. If you spend money regularly with Best Western, then I’d absolutely recommend taking advantage of this. That’s especially true when you consider that the non-bonus gift cards don’t expire, and you can even transfer them to others.
Anyone plan to take advantage of this Best Western gift card promo?
Can you use multiple bonus cards for the same stay?
Does anyone have the names of some hotels in the BW family that are worth staying at?
I plan to use this promo to help meet my spend requirement on their card.