Accor has just announced the details of their latest global promotion, through which members can earn up to 6,000 bonus points after three stays. Through this promotion, members can earn 500 bonus points after the first stay, 2,500 additional bonus points after the second stay, and an additional 3,000 bonus points after the third stay, for a total of 6,000 bonus points.
Here are the basic terms of the promotion:
- Only stays of two or more nights qualify for the promotion
- Registration is required between February 6 and March 6, 2018
- Stays must be booked between February 6 and March 6, 2018, and consumed between February 20 and September 2, 2018, to be eligible
- Each member can only earn the bonus once, so you max out this promotion after three eligible stays
- Le Club AccorHotels participating hotels include Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, and Adagio Access
- Stays paid for partially or fully with points, or stays booked using Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers are not eligible for the offer
- Bonus points should be credited within 10 days of checking out
As far as the value of this promotion goes, 2,000 Accor points can be redeemed for a 40EUR hotel voucher, meaning that 6,000 points gets you 120EUR worth of Accor vouchers (Accor has one of the more straightforward hotel loyalty programs). That means you’re getting a return of up to 40EUR per stay of two or more nights, which I’d consider to be a pretty good value.
Accor has plenty of budget hotels, so this promotion has the potential to represent a significant return. Unfortunately one night stays aren’t eligible, or else this promotion would be really lucrative.
I’d consider this to be a solid promotion, though not quite as good as the Wyndham promotion that was published yesterday, offering 15,000 bonus points after just two stays (even if they’re just one night each).
Do you plan on taking advantage of Accor’s promotion for up to 6,000 bonus points after three stays?
(Tip of the hat to YHBU)